Real Lives

Fanku Kaibutsu

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I lived a pretty good life.

Lived in Indonesia, left school at 13, had two kids to my name and no wife by the age of 17. Named one of the kids after a dead sister. Oh, had another kid at 18, and that one didn't survive a year.

Got a pretty good job though, lived below our means, and when I did get married, we managed to save up enough money that once the kids all moved out (and they all moved out before 21), we managed to live the last twenty years of our lives in the United Kingdom before I died in an accident at 71 caused by senile dementia.

Bwahaha. In my new game, I am now born into a family in Greece, and my name is Andromeda. Sweet name.

Edited by desiredtoe

This one is a good one.

Start as a Chinese female. Get into a relationship at 13, get pregnant. Boy leaves, new one takes his place. Get married to him, end up with 12 kids by the time I'm 26.

Just died at the age of 64 with 11 kids due to alcoholism. I started in Minneapolis and moved to Baltimore. Ended up with a net worth of $1.6 million. My wife abused me twice. Does anyone know if there is a way to view your whole family tree and not just who is living in your house/your kids?