Real Lives

Fanku Kaibutsu

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my 40 billion fortune I was told I could retire and live with my fortune up to the age of 123-and-odd thousand.

In my last game I was born in 'S-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands, which I found funny because I spent a semester studying there a couple years back. (The city was tiny and there was nothing there really, but the semester as a whole was awesome because I went to so many other places).

In the game I had a good life as a woman, popped up 11 kids (1 died as a baby) and later on wanted to move to somewhere warm for retirement. Trinidad & Tobago had a place called the Hague which I found fitting, so I moved there, thinking it was like an old colony or something. The country of my residence moved, but the map still showed the Netherlands, centering on the Hague. Probably an error. I died next year. But I felt bad because I wanted to go and decompose in a warm holiday resort, not a windy Dutch city half an hour away from my birth home.

• 1 year later...
Shot as in shot dead?

No, he saved a woman from getting raped and got shot in the back and neck I think. But survived.

Recent reports have him working in a door factory or something after kicking a meth addiction.