Football Manager 2008

Dan

They are no CB's though, all attacking players. David Luiz and Léo form a REALLY solid defence.

Leo, the LB form Benfica? Yes, he teams up well with David. If possible, couple them with either Luisão or Katsouranis (great at CM and great at CB), and you have a very good defensive line. You will need a fast RB though, to match up well witg Leo

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, my Newcastle/Juventus/Real Madrid/England/Wycombe/Czech Republic/Newcastle 30 year career FM08 game has just gone past 24 days playtime. You'd think I've have got my monies worth but I really want another 7 league titles to pass Man Utd's 22.

And a World Cup.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm tired of FM 2009 and 2010 running so slow on my computer and Newcastle being shit in both these versions has made me return 2006, which runs really smooth and is a legal copy, BTW.

I'm having a ball with Newcastle back in 2005, Owen is absolutely sick, Luque is brilliant too and Shearer is banging in goals from the bench. I've only signed 2 players thus far as well as Glen Johnson on loan. Andrea Barzagli from Palermo and a young lad from Barcelona for 10 million, think his name his Messi or something like that, I hope he's good :D I won the Intertoto cup and have won all 3 of my Premier League games thus far.

My Team

Given

Johnson - Barzagli - Boumsong - Babayaro

Solano - Parker - Emre - Messi

Luque - Owen

• 7 months later...

Sorry to bring this topic back (I have the worst computer in the world so I am stuck with FM 08)

Does anyone know if it is possible to get 09-10 data? I know they have 09-10 data on sortitoutsi.com but I am worried incase that only does the major leagues (I want to start a diary but that would be useless with two year old data)

I'd agree with that...

I remember 2008.. great game, had an epic 15 season career with Red Star Belgrade... Stupid corrupt Data...

Never won in Europe though...

And I never won it in 09 with Aston Villa after 20 years... Although it took my 13 yrs to win my first championship <_<