Video of the Year

* Amy Winehouse - "Rehab"

* Beyoncé - "Irreplaceable"

* Justice - "D.A.N.C.E."

* Justin Timberlake - "What Goes Around...Comes Around"

* Kanye West - "Stronger"

* Rihanna - "Umbrella" featuring Jay-Z

Male Artist of the Year

* Akon - Don't Matter, I Wanna Love You featuring Snoop Dogg, Smack That featuring Eminem

* Kanye West - "Can't Tell Me Nothing", "Stronger", "Classic (Better Than I've Ever Been" — DJ Premier remix, featuring Nas, KRS-One and Rakim)

* Justin Timberlake - "Let Me Talk To You/ My Love" featuring T.I. and Timbaland, "SexyBack" featuring Timbaland, "What Goes Around...Comes Around"

* T.I. - "Big Things Poppin' (Do It)", "You Know What It Is" featuring Wyclef Jean, "What You Know"

* Robin Thicke - "Can U Believe", "Lost Without U", "Wanna Love You Girl" (remix) featuring Busta Rhymes and Pharrell

Female Artist of the Year

* Amy Winehouse - "Rehab", "You Know I'm No Good"

* Beyoncé - "Irreplaceable", "Beautiful Liar" featuring Shakira

* Fergie - "Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal)", "Glamorous" featuring Ludacris, "Fergalicious" featuring Will.I.Am

* Nelly Furtado - Maneater", "Say It Right"

* Rihanna: "Umbrella" featuring Jay-Z

Best New Artist

* Amy Winehouse - "Rehab" "You Know I'm No Good"

* Carrie Underwood - "Before He Cheats"

* Gym Class Heroes - "Clothes Off" featuring Patrick Stump, "Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast in America" featuring Patrick Stump

* Lily Allen: "Alfie", "Smile", "LDN"

* Peter Bjorn and John: "Young Folks"

Best Group

* Fall Out Boy - "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race", "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs"

* Gym Class Heroes - "Clothes Off" featuring Patrick Stump, "Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast in America" featuring Patrick Stump

* Linkin Park - "What I've Done"

* Maroon 5 - "Makes Me Wonder"

* White Stripes - "Icky Thump"

Most Earthshattering Collaboration

* Akon featuring Eminem - "Smack That"

* Beyoncé feturing Shakira - "Beautiful Liar"

* Justin Timberlake featuring Timbaland - "SexyBack"

* Gwen Stefani featuring Akon - "The Sweet Escape"

* U2 featuring Green Day - "The Saints Are Coming"

Quadruple Threat of the Year

* Beyoncé

* Bono

* Jay-Z

* Justin Timberlake

* Kanye West

Monster Single of the Year

* Avril Lavigne - "Girlfriend"

* Daughtry - "Home"

* Fall Out Boy - "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs"

* Lil' Mama - "Lip Gloss (No Music)"

* T-Pain featuring Yung Joc - "Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin')"

* Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson, D.O.E. and Sebastian - "The Way I Are"

* MIMS - "This Is Why I'm Hot"

* Plain White T's - "Hey There Delilah"

* Rihanna featuring Jay-Z - "Umbrella"

* Shop Boyz - "Party Like a Rockstar"

Best Director

* Beyoncé featuring Shakira - "Beautiful Liar" - Director: Jake Nava

* Christina Aguilera - "Candyman" - Directors: Matthew Rolston and Christina Aguilera

* Justin Timberlake - "What Goes Around...Comes Around" - Director: Samuel Bayer

* Kanye West - "Stronger" - Director: Hype Williams

* Linkin Park - "What I've Done" Director: Joseph Hahn

* Rihanna featuring Jay-Z - "Umbrella" - Director: Chris Applebaum

Best Editing in a Video

* Beyoncé and Shakira - "Beautiful Liar" - Editor: Jarett Figl

* Gnarls Barkley - "Smiley Faces" - Editor: Ken Mowe

* Justin Timberlake - "What Goes Around...Comes Around" - Editor: Hollee Singer

* Kanye West - "Stronger" - Editors: Peter Johnson and Corey Weisz

* Linkin Park - "What I've Done" - Editor: Igor Kovalik

Best Choreography in a Video

* Beyoncé and Shakira: "Beautiful Liar" - Choreographer: Frank Gatson

* Chris Brown - "Wall To Wall" - Choreographers: Rich & Tone and Flii Styles

* Ciara: "Like A Boy" - Choreographer Jamaica Craft

* Eve - "Tambourine" - Choreographer: Tahesha Scott

* Justin Timberlake featuring Timbaland - "SexyBack" - Choreographer: Marty Kuldeka

Edited by ROC

I like how Gym Class Heroes are on the "Best New Artist" category. Not like they've been flying under MTV's radar for the past six years or so.. ¬_¬

Guest Basquiat

I was wondering what that gigantic schism going through the Earth's crust for thousands of miles was. Turns out it was thanks to a collaboration between Justin Timberlake and Timbaland.

Worst music video awards ever.

I do not get the obsession with Justin Timberlake at all. He's got a couple catchy songs, but it's pretty formulaic music. And "Sexyback" may be the most overrated single of the decade.

Amy Winehouse, crazy as she is, is a refreshing take on pop music. That voice is amazing.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Winehouse just doesn't sound good to me at all maybe future albums will change my mind but currently it's a big no.

I will agree on SexyBack. Not a fan of the song that much. I do love My Love, What Goes Around Comes Around, Summer Love, and Chop Me Up.

I guess it's all a matter of taste. Amy Winehouse is basically Ariel of ECW, except with even worse wailing. Justin Timberlake, however, has put together two very good albums and he's still got a pretty decent voice, and the album is masterfully produced.

And I'll also nod with Biggz about T.I.

Also, if "Hey There Delilah" doesn't take monster single, I don't know what will. It's been played so many times this summer, I will forever equate that song with Summer '07, just like how Summer '06 belonged to 'Over My Head' by the Fray.

RANDOM STORY ABOUT TI I LIKE TO TELL THAT HAS NO BEARING ON ANY OF THIS:

So, when I was a senior, I had a friend a year lower than me who would cut his last period class and come to mine (they were right next door). Well, one day, we - me, him, and one of my closest friends - are talking about albums, car stereos, blah blah and then the guy brings up that he just bought an album by this "TI guy" called Urban Legend and it was the worst album he'd heard all year, with only two songs he liked on it.

Now, two + years later, he likes TI. >_>

RANDOM STORY ABOUT TI I LIKE TO TELL THAT HAS NO BEARING ON ANY OF THIS:

So, when I was a senior, I had a friend a year lower than me who would cut his last period class and come to mine (they were right next door). Well, one day, we - me, him, and one of my closest friends - are talking about albums, car stereos, blah blah and then the guy brings up that he just bought an album by this "TI guy" called Urban Legend and it was the worst album he'd heard all year, with only two songs he liked on it.

Now, two + years later, he likes TI. >_>

Hey There Delilah is a great song.

Girlfriend is catchy, but Delilah isn't a song meant to be catchy or anything, it's purely great music. That's what I like about the song honestly.

Question. Are we going to make predictions? I'd like to see if somebody can guess every one of them right.

Edited by BFGTheFuture