The Happiest Song You've Ever Heard

Nerf

I'll second 'Happy Little Boozer' by Korpiklaani, and throw in 'Beer, Beer' too. And almost everything else.

'Surfing USA' by Blind Guardian makes me laugh. Just because it's 'Surfing USA'... by Blind Guardian. Same with 'Mr. Sandman' by Blind Guardian ¬_¬

And of course, 'Lavatory Love Machine' and 'Superheroes' by Edguy.

For me it's Modest Mouse- Float On. I loved that song when I first heard it, it was just so infectious, and no matter how much I played it when it showed up on my shuffle I'd always get a smile. I have to say it has definately become my favorite song and one I'd love to have play at my funeral. I just love the lyrics.

Evan Dando 'All My Life' has put a smile on my face often, even though it isn't an obvious 'happy' song. Its more circumstances, I guess.

Again, maybe not 'happy' per se, but Ben Folds Five 'Song For The Dumped', purely because most people can empaphise (sp?) with it in some way......'and don't forget.........to give me back my black t-shirt!'

'Sweetness' by Jimmy Eat World. It's a fucking impossibility to frown when that's on.

I have the opposite, the song makes me so sad, it always makes me think of someone.

For me it is Sunny Hours by Long Beach Dub Allstars. Cant help myself when its on, it always cheers me up.

Raindrops Are Falling On My Head is the happiest song ever.

EDIT: Scratch that. Nothing can possibly be as happy as "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO.

Adding to the blue theme, I always thought The Eels 'Mr E's Beautiful Blues' was a really nice, if not neccessarily happy by definition, song.