No Mercy Mods

MalaCloudy Black

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my GOD!

I love No Mercy mods sooooo much. This one looks like it's going to be GREAT.

Wow! can't believe I haven't seen that save yet. I know when I stopped playing it , there was mention on the sight that he was doing another save.

The no mercy modding scene continues to amaze me , It it isn't the awesome texture modders , it's the move hackers busting out hacks such as Morrison's neckbreaker and etc. Excellent work as always

Speaking of NM Mods, I just had the WEIRDEST match in a game of TNA vs. ROH. Well, I didn't actually play it, but it was weird none the less. It was Homicide vs. AmDrag in a steel cage, and the match started with AmDrag braining Homicide on the cage multiple times, enough to bust him open. The entire match was a one-way street with AmDrag absolutely mutilating Homicide. It got to the point where Drag would lock in a submission hold and Homicide would tap out, but it did no good because it was the traditional "the only way to win is to get out of the cage" sort of match. Then, randomly at around the ten minute mark Homicide clothesline AmDrag, scales the cage and gets out after being brutally beaten for 10 minutes. It was weird, because AmDrag tried to get out numerous times and was shaken off easily by Homicide but in one attempt Homicide managed to get out.

Wild.

EDIT: ahsldafj I forgot how to counter!

EDITEDIT: Anyone know where I can find some more mods? :/ TNA vs. ROH is getting old quick. I want to try something else, but it seems like the only mod I can find is TNA vs. ROH. Forever Indy seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, all I can find is youtube videos of matches from it. No download. I also have to admit being totally miffed that Matt Sydal makes it in but Delirious doesn't :@ :@ :@ He should've at least been an alt. costume for him.

Edited by Cloud Streezy

Already got it from Hiw, cheers though. It's pretty fun so far, but I eagerly await his CHIKARA retexture. It's gonna be so awesome. I've already had a bunch of fun matches with Forever Indy, so far my favourites have been a 15 minute ladder match with Jigsaw (me), El Generico and Alex Shelley held in the IWA gym. Really fun match that I managed to win after setting the ladder up while Generico and Shelley locked up. Shelley threw Generico to the outside and went after me, but as he started trying to get me off the ladder I unhooked the briefcase for the victory.

And then earlier I had a 25 minute cage match as Ruckus vs. Super Dragon that I won by a total fluke. I kicked Super Dragon in the face and scrambled up the cage and out just as he started to get back up, limping and holding his neck.

Edited by Cloud Streezy

Hah! I got ROH vs. TNA and ECW Barely Legal to work at last, on my laptop though since my PC hasn't got the graphics card for it. Much fun these things are!

• 1 month later...

I really hate to bump an old topic but I just started playing NM again and the only mod I've been able to find is the Forever Indy. I'd really like to play the SummerSlam and TNA v RoH but it seems the only way to get them is on the no mercy zone forums and I registered there 3 days ago and STILL havn't gotten my account activated.

Anyone have them and could upload?