Official 2007 NCAA Football Season

ACCBiggz

I will be spending most of early Saturday afternoon in the company of numerous adult beverages, watching Purdue against Notre Dame. And if Notre Dame's not winless at the day's end, I will be a most angry drunk.

Undefeated Purdue + Winless Notre Dame = :D:D:D:D:D for JStarr. It'll end once Purdue plays a real opponent, to be sure, but dammit, Notre Dame MUST NOT be the ones to end the roll.

If OSU, UF, & USC win... top 9 should be...

1. USC

2. LSU

3. Florida

4. California

5. Ohio State

6. Boston College

7. Wisconsin

8. Kentucky

9. South Florida

Granted they won't look like that, but they should... and the other games aren't over yet so jury is still out.

Edited by ACCBiggz

What a crazy week, a lot of teams fell. I can't believe ND is 0-5. 2 years ago they were ready to build a shrine for Weis and now he's the antichrist. Sad PSU lost today, but they always get overrated by the media. Hopefully we can pull out a 7-win season and play in a bowl though.

Oregon State runs up 14-0 and should have gotten another TD or two if it wasn't for bad bad plays costing them.

And then they give up 40 unanswered points to UCLA. Including four TDs in the fourth quarter, several which were just giveaways. Two of them were kickoffs that OSU fumbled and UCLA recovered within the OSU 25.

Well, at least Oregon lost too.