Heroes Season Two

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good episode. Kristen Bell is awesome hot and I'm very intrigued by her character, hopefully she doesn't go the route of Candice and gets more than the little character expose sentence because she's already one of the more interesting characters on the show...maybe I'm made biased by my penis, but I like her as the bitchy/conniving/manipulative character(See:Her guest appearance on Deadwood)

Now that the real Peter is back, I really want power vs power fights.

Am I the only one who fucking hates Nikki, and really liked DL...so I'm pissed off about it. Fucking, even Micah preferred DL. Kill off Nikki, arseholes...it would have been more 'shocking' too...and basically everything she's going to go through is going to be some rehash of the Jessica shit.

Am I the only one who fucking hates Nikki, and really liked DL...so I'm pissed off about it. Fucking, even Micah preferred DL. Kill off Nikki, arseholes...it would have been more 'shocking' too...and basically everything she's going to go through is going to be some rehash of the Jessica shit.

Last episode was good, lack of Sylar was annoying though.

I was just thinking about that, we were told that Candice dragged Sylar into a sewer after he was stabbed, wouldn't have this been a perfect opportunity to show how that happened and how Sylar ended up in the middle of a jungle?

Well Candice Michelle told him he'd been in and out of surgery. They could have told us exactly who Candice is working for, but I think it's probably safe to assume it was The Company. They patch him up, give him a strain of the virus, leave him with Candice.

Really, there wasn't much we needed to know about the characters we didn't see in the episode.

Um...hands down the best episode of Heroes so far. Tied up things so perfectly, and yet leaves us wanting more. I love the subtext of each of the young heroes learning from their fathers, and eventually becoming exactly like them. This episode really turned this season from a mediocre one into one with great potential.

I agree, that episode was great...I knew once he got shot that HRG wasn't going to stay dead, thankfully. But it's good to see Wes being a tolerable character this episode. The only downside is that just as things are picking up and getting good, we only have 2 episodes left. :(

I have been looking over the Heroes wiki site and found something that's hard to believe:

Apparently the initial plan was for the Sylar and Candace thing to drag out for several episodes, but they scrapped that because the actress who played Candace signed to go do the show Reaper. Considering it had been hinted before during the first season that we hadn't seen Candace's real appearance (and that was confirmed when Sylar killed her) and they bothered hiring another actress to play her for an episode, why would they have bothered scrapping that instead of just going with a new actress?

They definitely need to do Heroes Origins next season, even if they do it as a web-only show with brief recaps on Heroes if they actually put any of the characters from Origins on the show. Unless Maya and Alejandro's powers somehow tie in to the virus, they pretty much serve no real purpose other than maybe attracting Latino viewers and are a waste of screen time.

They either need to cure Nikki's mental problems (the split personality crap is getting old and should have ended when Jessica went away, and the DL hallucinations are just plain stupid) or kill her off. Seriously. I used to like Nikki, but she's become almost as much of a waste of screen time as Maya and Alejandro are.

Another cracking episode, it's really kicking into gear. All the storylines moved forward and sowed the seeds for the next few episodes. Hiro knows Kensei's still around, Elle looks like she might turn on her dad (that came out wrong), The Company has Noah, Matt has another Original to track down.

Another cracking episode, it's really kicking into gear. All the storylines moved forward and sowed the seeds for the next few episodes. Hiro knows Kensei's still around, Elle looks like she might turn on her dad (that came out wrong), The Company has Noah, Matt has another Original to track down.

Actually, its not clear that the Company has Noah, but its probable. I was thinking that Mohindar had an ally who recovered Noah and gave him the blood after they left - Mohindar could have slipped some of the blood on Noah while checking to see if he was dead.

Its also quite possible that Mohindar actually does think he killed Noah and its actually Adam's blood that saved his life, but I hope they don't go there.

Being Adam it makes sense, remember when we all thought it was either West or Nathan because they flew away? So now we now he just hist the ground and re-generated.

Great episode, really interesting. First off - glad Noah is alive. It was good the way they killed him off, but brought back to life. If he had died, it would of been terrible, as he's such a strong and interesting character. But, by killing him they've added a whole new dimension to Mohinder's character. We also saw another glimpse of Elle's character. She didn't seem so confident and in command like she usually does, and now there's tension between her and Bob. West's character is kinda different now too. Well I suppose it's more his role then character, but I enjoyed him in this episode. He wasn't so sappy. The interaction between him and Noah was kinda funny too. When he asked him what car he drives. :P

Also Parkman's character development. Instead of being the "good guy" like we thought, he did actually take the memory.

Anyone else think Noah's Elle trap was cool? And his line "Sting's like a bitch, doesn't it?"

I'm not sure who has Noah though. I don't think it was The Company, but I can't really back it up. It's hard to know. And why would they bring him back to life? Blackmail Claire? It's hard to know. :unsure:

Edited by Dublin