What gig are you going to next?

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Coheed and Cambria are coming in November (I think). I'm leaning toward going if I can get a couple people together and the show isn't sold out.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Killswitch Engage last night

DMC World DJ finals

Panic Cell

Get Happy Tour (Bowling For Soup / Bloodhound Gang / Zebrahead / Army of Freshman)

Dizzee Rascal

Heaven and Hell

Motorhead / Alice Cooper / Joan Jett

Foo Fighters

Zico Chain

Kanye West

Black Crusade Tour (Trivium / Dragonforce / Machinehead / Arch Enemy / Shadows Fall)

Arctic Monkeys

I like music.

I'm dying to see a show after not having seen once since last November. I probably won't be able to until next semester anyway, which sucks major balls. Unless someone comes through here again(Elton John and Rolling Stones in Montana, wtf?).

The next gig I'll attend though is my own. I just got into a metal band as the vocalist, and we're playing a day of the dead concert with two other local metal bands, who are actually really good. So I'm excited for that, will be my first real concert in front of a decent crowd.

I am going to see Skillet at the local high school, they're openers haven't been announced yet. Last time it was Skillet and Flyleaf with Dropping Daylight and Fair to Midland, and I missed it, so here's to hoping they have as good of bands this time.

Underworld were excellent.

Nice start, into "Everything, Everything" then my own person highlight (and highlight of some others too judging by the cheers) - "Rez"

They also pulled out "King Of Snake" before some of their new stuff (mostly good) then big inflatables sprung up all over the stage, towering into the sky and flashing with every colour of the rainbow as they hit a couple of VERY VERY heavy electro live tracks which were beyond brilliant. Strobes, brilliant light work....

Then of course they pulled out the track that I'd imagine EVERY SINGLE one of their gigs has to include - a perfect rendition of "Born Slippy" which of course sent the crowd over the edge and followed it up with "Pearl's Girl" a track I love and happily went mental to.

All in all an excellent gig from some ageing geezers who showed that there are NO better dance act out there who can perfectly build up an audience to a frenzy. Brilliance.

The only downside for me was that I'd have LOVED them to play "Peggy Sussed" - probably perfect for the encore.

Underworld were excellent.

Nice start, into "Everything, Everything" then my own person highlight (and highlight of some others too judging by the cheers) - "Rez"

They also pulled out "King Of Snake" before some of their new stuff (mostly good) then big inflatables sprung up all over the stage, towering into the sky and flashing with every colour of the rainbow as they hit a couple of VERY VERY heavy electro live tracks which were beyond brilliant. Strobes, brilliant light work....

Then of course they pulled out the track that I'd imagine EVERY SINGLE one of their gigs has to include - a perfect rendition of "Born Slippy" which of course sent the crowd over the edge and followed it up with "Pearl's Girl" a track I love and happily went mental to.

All in all an excellent gig from some ageing geezers who showed that there are NO better dance act out there who can perfectly build up an audience to a frenzy. Brilliance.

The only downside for me was that I'd have LOVED them to play "Peggy Sussed" - probably perfect for the encore.