***SPOILERS***Pushing Daisies***SPOILERS***

TGC

I watched episode 2 last night and thought it was a lot funnier than the first one. I'm enjoying the tension between Emerson and Chuck as well Olive's antics. Dangling from the edge of the building to spy on Ned's apartment and her solo were the best parts of the whole episode for me.

The third episode was the best thus far, I thought. The cheesy fight scene, the side characters (particularly the traveling salesman and the Southern Chinaman), and just cute little things. Cling wrap kissing and the Pooh references.

This is just a slick, fun show. I doubted they'd be able to match the first episode, but so far both follow ups have been as good or better. Looking forward to seeing more.

Another awesome episode. All of the characters they've used so far have been interesting and it's nice to see that they weren't going to go the whole season without Ned telling Chuck what had to happen so that she stayed alive. I'm not 100% sure why she wasn't able to figure out the whole parallel with Digby (sp?) and her dad yet, but I'm sure when she does find out there will be a lot more tension between the three main characters. Emerson crossing himself while running for safety as he tried to get out of proximity when the casket closed shut was probably the funniest moment of the show for me.

Yeah, I guess she never saw Ned's mom after her brief resurrection. I thought that she did for some reason. Thanks for pointing that out though since that was a "logic hole" I was somewhat confused about. I'll probably watch episode 4 tomorrow, but was glad to find that ABC put in a whole season order already.

• 6 months later...

Sorry to drag this back up after so long, but it's better than starting another thread. This recently started in the UK, and I've caught up on all but the finale online and am loving it. Any ideas as to when it's coming back on in America, as I know they tweaked 1x09 to be the finale of the season due to the writers strike. I was about to write that Digby and Chuck are my favourites, but realised that was a lie. Only nine episodes in, too early to decide on a favourite character.

I couldn't tell you when it's coming back, only that it is. ABC picked it up for another season.

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/news/recent_di...t_id=1003709560