Metallica

Nerf

I studied the documentary, and I personally found it quite interesting. What could be better than heavy metal band meets prat who talks to them about their feelings. I found I liked them more after it, though other people iwll tell you the opposite happens, purely becuase they came off across as pricks. Which makes them more human.

However, don't pay top dollar for it. If its cheap, get it, if not, rent it.

See, I marginally like Metallica. By that, I mean their pre-90's stuff is fucking BRILLIANT. That's everything before and including The Black Album. However since then their career has gone to shit and that's why I describe them as shit - the same way I do The Beatles, because while they have a lot of stuff I enjoy, out of their entire discography it just is not enough.

Anyway, I'm a fan of rockstar pricks, so that shouldn't sway me.

I'm not too fond of watching aging millionaires act like spoiled children, and don't enjoy this film at all, but it's worth it for Dave Mustaine getting all weepy, and pretty much any time Little Lars starts whining it's funny.