Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Thread

abundant

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Mile High Club on Vet, If i kept going on any longer, I'd have no hair left.

Your mother had no problem with finishing the Mile High Club as a veteran.

Edited by CeLLebrity Island

I hate Mile High Club on Vet, If i kept going on any longer, I'd have no hair left.

My clan was just talking about this...

Try watching this, maybe it will help you out...

I've seen most of the vids and for some reason, The MP5 is just underpowered and these dicks all have last stand!

argh. is it just me or has the grenade launcher sudenly started to suck ass?

i could nail people from miles off before. now all i keep getting is inch perfect shots, yet only getting that "oh you did some damage cross".

i nailed one guy with two grenade launchers and a full round before he went down (with a gap in between, but he couldn't have recovered that much.)

• 1 month later...

The girlfriend started playing through single player mode yesterday. After getting the hang of the two analogue sticks, she did quite well of it - although, as I say that, she has no comprehension of cover. :shifty:

*shot*

*shot*

*shot*

*shot-shot-shot-shot-shot*

*finally (due to being on Recruit level) dies*

Her: "Ahh! Damn it!"

Me: "Maybe if you picked them off while crouched behind the wall instead of running wildly into the open field, that wouldn't happen so often."

Her tendency to let out almost Texan-style whoops whenever anything big blows up is also kind of disconcerting, and may suggest a certain mentality that in turn explains the running-wildly-into-open-fields.

She's actually further in than me though, annoyingly, which I guess is what happens when she stays at home and plays it for a whole day while I only drop into it maybe once a week or so.

However: this was all made up for because luckily I was back from work and able to witness her reaction when she got nuked in the face. :pervert:

Edited by stokeriño

Does anybody use last stand in S&D simply so they can argue with somebody once they die? I first added it on to take out dickhole campers who don't keep on shooting but now I just do it to fill in the time while i'm dead.

Good game, but hardcore is the only way to go online.

The girlfriend started playing through single player mode yesterday. After getting the hang of the two analogue sticks, she did quite well of it - although, as I say that, she has no comprehension of cover. :shifty:

*shot*

*shot*

*shot*

*shot-shot-shot-shot-shot*

*finally (due to being on Recruit level) dies*

Her: "Ahh! Damn it!"

Me: "Maybe if you picked them off while crouched behind the wall instead of running wildly into the open field, that wouldn't happen so often."

Her tendency to let out almost Texan-style whoops whenever anything big blows up is also kind of disconcerting, and may suggest a certain mentality that in turn explains the running-wildly-into-open-fields.

She's actually further in than me though, annoyingly, which I guess is what happens when she stays at home and plays it for a whole day while I only drop into it maybe once a week or so.

However: this was all made up for because luckily I was back from work and able to witness her reaction when she got nuked in the face. :pervert:

I use last stand when I play team deathmatch online though it rarely pays off....Last night I drilled a cocky lad who'd picked me off and wandered over for a smirk. Bang bang bang, twenty points to me and he's down and has to suffer me cackling on the mic.

Has anyone ever managed to play a level competently with Ragtime Warfare on? I wish I could, because it would be the most hilarious thing ever. Unfortunately a side-effect of the hilarity is that death tends to be near instantaneous. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Grenades are normally about 5 seconds or so I believe so it's just "feeling" it just right.

Grrr, I just spent a whole Team Deathmatch on overgrown getting killed left, right and centre just to complete my Druganov pro sniping award. Still, the points were useful and the scope will be too, as was the rank advancement.

Still, it can't beat my new favourite game of 15-0 in Vacant with a sniper rifle on Domination just lurking by the outside flag and sneaking off for a bit when the grumpy enemy came to look for me. Bwahahaha.