American Pro Wrestling Alliance

Essa

Guest The Man with a Plan

Essa I think I may have to drop out due to issues with time. I want to start up a diary and I won't have enough time to balance both. So I guess that leaves Chris Harvard open.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck he was mad. Test just stormed out of my office after that little war of words, but this is my second time around the block. I can't let people just force me into doing what they want. Damnit, I hate interruptions and Test interrupted not only a phone call, but I was also listening to the Inside The Ring radio show that followed us on K-Rock. I guess half of their "rumors" are bullshit, but bah, it keeps me informed.

"Yeah, sorry about that kid, but I had to handle a little bit of business."

Heh, the McMahons haven't learned shit even if Linda has retired from all on and off screen duties. Triple H is still headlining every damn show.

"So, where were we? Oh, yeah, homegrown talent. It's important to have, and I want you to sign on with us and let me kickstart your career. Trust me kid, it won't be hard. You've got training, your a decent talker, and you've got the Bisch giving you pointers."

Wow, them TNA fucks signed a lot of guys I had my eye on. Bagwell, Devon Storm, Vampiro, Credible and Stasiak... Not to mention Skipper. But fuck Skipper, we're better off without him. They did get rid of Swinger though. Maybe I'll bring him in later.

"Great, so you'll do it? I've got just the thing for you. Forget Tony Santos, from now on you are Poindexter Rosenburg Esquire. I know, I know, it's not meant to sound intimidating. Just trust me, you'll see when you get here. I've got plans for you pal. Alright I gotta go."

Ooooh, it's interview time. I wonder who their special guest is this time? Maybe it's one of them flippy bouncy cruiserweighty guys. They crack me up with all them spinny things. Whoo hoo, it's... Reno? What the hell? I didn't tell him he could go on a radio show. But, bah any publicity is good publicity right?

Three minutes later.

FUCK. That fuck doesn't like it here, then why the fuck doesn't he leave. You know what, I don't like Test either, but fuck, Test is doing him a favor by being in a program with him, not the other way around. And I'm a cheap stiff? When's the last fucking time he got a pay check that wasn't from me? I'll tell you... Never! Fuck this.

"Whippleman! GET ME RENO, NOW!"

AMERICAN

PRO

WRESTLING

ALLIANCE

PRESENTS

CAGED HEAT

Main Event - CAGE MATCH

Test versus Reno

In the past few months Reno has been interfering in all of Test's matches. On Saturday, November 27, Test will attempt to get his revenge in a Cage Match. Reno won't be able to hit and run this time. Can he pass the Test inside the steel cage?

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Yang vs Aguila vs EZ Money

The Jung Dragons, Kash Money, and Aguila & Simon Diamond (and his Diamond Doll of course) have not been seeing eye to eye since the APWA's inception. Last week, Simon, Kaz and Kid Kash had a match which Simon cheated to win, with help from Aguila. Now, their partners get a chance to go at each other.

TRIANGLE TAG TEAM MATCH - WINNER GETS ONE BONUS WIN FOR ROUND ROBIN TAG TOURNAMENT

Three Count vs Regal & Cena vs New Jack & Helms

The winner of this match will receive one win added to their total after the four month long round robin tournament for the Tag Team Titles. These three teams make up Bracket A, while Kash Money, Jung Dragons and Aguila & Diamond make up Bracket B.

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Harvard vs Darryl

After Darryl refused Harvard's help last month, Harvard challenged him to a match to see who the better man truly was. We'll get to find out on Saturday, November 27th.

You'll get all this and more, including the DAVID FLAIR INVITATIONAL when you tune into 92.3 K-Rock on Saturday November 27th to catch all the intense action of the APWA.

I couldn't believe it. In the military they call it scuttlebutt. Here, in a high school gym locker room, it's just the usual backstage bullshit.

I had to consider the source. He was on his way out, and he wasn't too shy about letting everyone know about it. I just couldn't understand it. I mean, sure, the average Joe on the street might know D'Lo or be able to pick Mark Henry out of a crowd, but Elix? I'm pretty sure he generated a majority of "Who?"s from our "capacity" crowds.

Fuck him. PrimeTime my ass.

But still, his words stung me. Supposedly, Eric thought I wasn't delivering. Supposedly, I was in line for a slide down the card. I hadn't heard it from anyone other than that loudmouth, but I could see it in their eyes as they hollowly told me "Good show" or "That went well."

I was determined to sort this out myself, nip it in the bud before it spiraled out of control into the usual hearsay bullshit. I stormed into Bischoff's office...

"Look. Let's get this out in the open. Do you have a problem with what I'm doing out there?"

"What? Why would you think I had a problem with you? Who said that I had a problem with you? Whoever it is is a total ass. If I had a problem with you, then please answer me as to why I'd be putting you in my main event every show."

"I don't know, Eric, all I have to go on is the big mouth of Elix. Look, whatever he wants to do is between him and you, and I'm not looking to making any kind of deal out of that, but I've got nowhere to go. I'm not back there running my mouth about what I deserve or how you should run this business."

"No offense, Test, but you say this like you're doing me some big favor by working for me. Truth be told, you're right, you have nowhere else to go. You burned your bridge with the WWE, and your 'style' of wrestling isn't exactly appreciated around here. What do you think, you're just going to show up and receive mass approval by Ring of Honor fans? I don't think so, Test. I am your only option, so you bet your ass you're not going to tell me how I should run my business. You do what I say, not the other way around."

"Hey, I've done everything you've asked without question. You say grow my hair out? I let it grow, even if it's going to look like a dead raccoon on my head for a few weeks. You say lay down for Flair's kid? That's what I do. You want to put me in a finisher feud with Reno? I do my best to make him look like a million bucks. But what I won't do is go out there and bust my ass and have to hear shit secondhand from a bunch of ungrateful fucks. You got a problem with my performance, you tell me to my face... man to man."

"You know, Test, you're right. You have done what I've told, not asked, you to do. Which is exactly what you're supposed to do. I had enough of that 'creative control' bullshit in WCW. You're in my promotion now Test, so you do whatever the hell I tell you to or you'll be sitting on your ass at home collecting unemployment and waiting to cash your slut girlfriends paycheck..."

I bristled at the cheap shot, but I recognized it for what it was. Stacy and I were pretty much splitsville, but it still riled me. Bischoff knew what buttons to push and when to push them. Getting physical or even overly defensive would be the wrong thing to do in so many ways.

Bischoff continued his tirade. "But, you know what Test, you are right. You've done everything I've asked without question and maybe you do deserve more than Reno, even if he is a bit of a project of mine. You're right, a finisher feud with Reno isn't exactly something I'd be happy about if I were in your shoes. I can't just totally kill off the feud with Reno but I'll tell you what, I will make it a bit more interesting and take most of the focus off of Reno and put it on _________. We've been in negotiations for a while, and now that the money from his sex tape is running out he'll probably be interested in coming in for a while. He's no Benoit, but he's definitely talented. But, Test, realize I'm going to bat here for you. I'm putting my ass on the line, bringing in someone that is notorious for causing problems just to make you happy, and to see what you're really made of. Fuck this up and you WILL find your ass on the unemployment line."

Man, not exactly what I was looking for. Now I was going to have to worry about this "loose cannon" fucking up and making me look bad? See ya later frying pan, hello fire...

Time to bring Uncle Eric back to Mother Earth. "You pay my bills, Eric, and I'm grateful for that, but look around you. This ain't Madison Square Garden. Hell, it ain't even Club La Vela in Panama City. We're working bush league, Eric, and I'm fine with that because I could use a fresh start from the ground up, but you don't have Ted or Vince bankrolling you anymore. This means you gotta make do with less, and I don't think I've got an unrealistic view of my skills, but I *do* think I can contribute."

Bischoff leaned into me, his brow furrowed in agitation. This was spiralling away from where I wanted it, where I needed it to go.

"Who the hell are you to give me advice on running a promotion?! I've been there Test, and I've done that. Don't tell me how to do my job and I, well, I'll still tell you how to do yours because I'm the boss and you work for me. I know we're not in MSG, but so fucking what? We're making money each month, and the public is catching on more every month. And Test, let's not talk about your skills. I'll make it clear to you right now that the only reason I even brought you in is for your name value, which even then isn't much."

Okay, if no one else is going to do it, I'll toot my own goddamn horn.

"I drew the biggest pop out there. Go ahead, tell me I'm full of shit. I intend to put asses in seats and not by riding on my name. Sure, that'll get 'em in the damn door at first, but I want them to come back to see me again because I bust my ass out there like I never did before. You look around back here and see who else you can say that about and then make your decisions about where we're going, because we really can't fall any further, can we?"

"The ball is in your court Test. I changed my plans around for you, and you better not fuck this up. It's your last chance."

I stormed out of his makeshift office, still fuming, but hoping it was the kind of fire we needed... hoping it was the kind of fire I needed... and hoping it would help get us all out of this funk we'd found ourselves stuck in.

Guest Vince Russo

New Jack is walking out of the building, looking furious and really keyed up

New Jack: OK, you got your fucking receipt you motherfucking Ken Doll-wannabe; I did what you paid me to do you motherfucker, and I put your guy over. But that was the last goddamn time, ya hear me ? I 'aint doing that fucking shit again, 'cause I got too much fucking pride, ya hear what I'm sayin' ? No more of that goddamn shit is going on. From now on, you want the ORIGINAL Gansta on these cards, you do business with me, the right motherfucking way. Otherwise, you can stick your Mickey Mouse WCW retread of a promotion up your goddamned ass.

New Jack hurriedly gets into his car, a black Corvette, slams the door shut, and drives off at high speed

• 1 year later...