Hatton vs Mayweather

Liam

Who will win?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. And the winner, and still undefeated is......

• Ricky Hatton
    • Floyd Mayweather
    • .........it's Vegas, chance for more money....give me the draw.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Fox Soccer channel in america.

Sky Sports News went off they're showing some Serie A game now.

Ugh. I knew a link we could watch all the time to SSN was too good to be true.

Anyway, Hatton-Mayweather.

Double the amount of votes for Hatton ...lets hope he delivers. I'm not paying £15 to see him lose :shifty:

I can see this match being stopped by the referee to be honest. I doubt there'll be a knockout, they're both too stubborn and hate each other too much to stay down.

I had a dream about a bloody, cut-faced, black-eyed Ricky Hatton on the train. Didn't see his hand raised, but it might have been. Didn't look very victorious though. (¬_¬)

It's been fine for me so far. Although, our Sky seems to get affected by bad weather, maybe that's it?

So hyped for this I can't even describe it. Last fight I was even close to this excited for was Lewis/Tyson. Pulling for Hatton obviously but unfortunately I can't look beyond a Mayweather win.

I think, as many have said, the only way Hatton wins is to get inside and slow Mayweather down. But I think he's too good technically to let Hatton do that. Mayweather to win on points.

Just put a couple of random bets on with what I had left in my William Hill account. £1 on Hatton in the 6th at 20/1. £4 on Mayweather on points at 6/5

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

Umm did anyone watch that last fight? How in the hell did that judge score it 118-110?!

No wonder boxing gets shat on for being corrupt.

Also, I wish they'd stop going on about how "if Hatton wins it will have been a great year for British boxing." It already HAS been a great year for British boxing. Calzaghe, Hay, Enzo, Whitter etc.. Admittedly, a Hatton win would cap it all off but it's not like this fight, as big as it is, will make or break British boxing. It's on the up whatever happens.

Ugh, Manfredo... why is this guy still around? Get Sergio Mora in there damnit, he dominated Manfredo in the Contender.

Both of these guys should be under no illusions, they were crushed by Calzaghe... the fact they are in the top 10 is laughable.

Edit ~ Did they not show Hatton's brother? I thought he was on the undercard? Or did I miss it?

Mayweather just caught Hatton on that sweet spot on the jaw under the ear and his legs turned to jelly.

World Class punch by a World Class boxer.