iDOMINATION... Released!

IDOL

You guys have done a great job of this. The depth is brilliant, and I really like the promotion run-down and the title histories. One of (if not the_ best scenario's ever put together.

One other question though. You have Sex and Steel (Sexton and Christian) as NWA World Tag Team Champions, having won the belts in late 2007, yet one is a face, and the other a heel in Stampede. Was this done intentionally, or just an oversight??

I was looking at the Handbook entry for Xtreme Fight Club and noticed a small possible disrepancy - it's said that their next event is XFC 20 (No Disqualification) but was founded in 2005. Running monthly events, going back to XFC 1, would only date back to July 2006. It might just be a case of them not numbering their events until July '06, or some wrong numbering, or something. Figured I'd bring it up nonetheless.

Answering A Few Questions;

I was looking at the Handbook entry for Xtreme Fight Club and noticed a small possible disrepancy - it's said that their next event is XFC 20 (No Disqualification) but was founded in 2005. Running monthly events, going back to XFC 1, would only date back to July 2006. It might just be a case of them not numbering their events until July '06, or some wrong numbering, or something. Figured I'd bring it up nonetheless.

I know its a mouth full, but..

With Adam recently announcing TEW 08, this friggin' thing would make a dynamite scenario for when that puppy debuts.

It's an undertaking, but whoever would undertaker it, they'd have six whole months to work on it. (write the bunk of it in TEW 07 and convert it later)

Any way, just tossin' that out there for someone far more motivated than me. Heh.

Edited by Ping von Erich

Guest Some Daft Punk

This scenario is the best ever!!!! Within 6 months of starting with WCCW, I've risen to Global, caused a bit of controversy with the NWA World Heavyweight title, signed as many of the good workers from other territories/unemployment line as I could and I bought out Motor City, Windy City & ECW (which basically means I now own Pensylvania, Michigan & Illinois as well as Texas, lol :lol: ) Oh and Championship Wrestling from Florida are close to going broke as well.

Answering A Few Questions;

What we didnt mention was that XFC wasnt running events every month at that point, but in 2008 they will be.