iDOMINATION... Released!

IDOL

Awesome dudes, I may even do a diary with this scenario using NWA:MC or CS, probably NWA:MC.

Great work guys. :)

EDIT: I can't seem to find Kevin Nash, is he in the scenario?

Edited by The King Of Awesomeness

I'm very impressed so far, IDOL, it's obviously been superbly done so huge applause on all sides.

One gripe; when playing as GLAM!, it's impossible to stay at Regional level before the first show, and therefore impossible to stay on the USA Syndication III network as the ratings simply aren't high enough and cannot be raised in time due to the loss of PI. Perhaps in an update (if there is one) maybe consider raising it to 5% at the start to give the company a chance?

I started with WCCW and I went bankcrupt moments ago.

Could you explain how? If you've used major workers every show it can get overly expensive, you have to budget it about the 100,000 a month per worker. If you have Brock for example on 5 shows including a PPV, he can be very pricey.

Guest Big Dog

Could you explain how? If you've used major workers every show it can get overly expensive, you have to budget it about the 100,000 a month per worker. If you have Brock for example on 5 shows including a PPV, he can be very pricey.

Edited by Big Dog

Guest Some Daft Punk

I'm not sure why, but Jim Ross is ranked #23 in the top 23 superstars in NWA history. Was he a wrestler in this universe before going to the announce table, is it just a credit to his top-notch announcing skills, or is it a mistake?

You guys have done a great job of this. The depth is brilliant, and I really like the promotion run-down and the title histories. One of (if not the_ best scenario's ever put together.

One other question though. You have Sex and Steel (Sexton and Christian) as NWA World Tag Team Champions, having won the belts in late 2007, yet one is a face, and the other a heel in Stampede. Was this done intentionally, or just an oversight??