iDOMINATION... Released!

IDOL

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say this is by far the best scenario I ever played.

Thank you.

Edit:

And question about the scenario. You mention that owen hart was alive in 2003 when he won the Tag titles with Benoit. So where is he now since he isn't in the game?

If he retired maybe you should add that to the handbook

Another thing. Art Barr is still alive in the game. Technically even if the WWF never existed. His death wasn't related to that.

Whatever. That is just me being a control freak.

Again great job. I love this.

Edited by Punch999

Thank's I never played as CS but a buddy who is playing we were talking about the backstory and he was playing as CS and noticed that Owen wasn't there.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Another thing. It mentions that Steve Austin was in a serious crash. Well he is fine and dandy in the game.

Another thing. It mentions that Steve Austin was in a serious crash. Well he is fine and dandy in the game.

Steve Austin has an amazing superpower called "healing," which allows him to heal wounds if he receives treatment and medical attention.

• Like 1

I don't think Hogan would be worthless. You could easily pull an angle of giving him a 2nd lease on wrestling, perhaps leading a group of guys that are also blacklisted. Obviously he wouldn't be very over but the storyline could work. At his age though it may not be worth your time unless the 2 other black listed guys were young guys with potential. Maybe use the new mr.wonderful as he has some controversy surrounding him.