iDOMINATION... Released!

IDOL

I'm having a blast playing as WCW in this but something truck me as I began the game. It stated in the NWA Handbook that "Windy City Classic" was just a few months away but it isn't scheduled at all, pre-game. I just scheduled the event myself as I began the game but if an AI was to take over WCW then the Classic wouldn't have gone down. Not something major but just something that annoyed me a bit. Simple mistake?

First off... AMAZING job on this write up. I understand now why people are so excited about it. Very good job.

However I have a question. In the game file, you have Chris Benoit signed as a written contract to Konnan's company. I was wondering what the connection was to there, other then Eddy Guerrero since from the write up, his history is mainly with CS. Same with Steele, aka Val Venis.

First off... AMAZING job on this write up. I understand now why people are so excited about it. Very good job.

However I have a question. In the game file, you have Chris Benoit signed as a written contract to Konnan's company. I was wondering what the connection was to there, other then Eddy Guerrero since from the write up, his history is mainly with CS. Same with Steele, aka Val Venis.

I made sure to plug all of the ones I included in one by one before I released the scenario, but if you are referring to the new pictures being released in the picture thread then yes you will have to put alot of them in manually, there were quite a bit of workers we added.