EWB Inaugural Be A Guitar Hero Contest

NobBe Nobbs

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw that I have to beat career mode to get the song we're doing. Will I get the song if I play through quickly on easy?

EDIT: I'll just use that unlock all songs cheat, do the song, delete my saved data and then play through properly.

Edited by Mattman

My mistake, when I said I saw that I need to beat career to get dragonforce I meant that I saw it while looking at the song list on gamefaqs, I'm still not in possession of the game.

Infact I got a note/letter thingy today saying they tried to deliver it and are going to try again tomorrow. And I doubt anyone will be in to get it. And even then making the 4pm deadline would be extremely hard.

So its probably safe to say my score won't be up in time. Sorry for making you wait.

Screw that. The postman just came and said he didn't want to have to carry it tomorrow. I'll have my score up tonight.

EDIT: Somebody shall die. I couldn't get the code to work so I've spent the last however many hours getting through career. I have 10 songs left but I need to stop because my head is killing me. I'll crank out those 10 songs tomorrow. I've never uploaded a picture before so if I just post my score and post the picture when I figure out how (so I can meet the deadline) would that be ok?

Edited by Mattman

It is. We got the required Easy song out of the way, now onto using the blue button. Round Two's song will be Rage Against The Machine's Bulls on Parade, on Medium difficulty. The deadline for this round will be January 24th, at 16:00 GMT. Eliminations are indeed now in effect, and someone getting disqualified will not exempt the lowest-ranked contestant from being eliminated. Once again, if everybody gets their entries in before the deadline, I will move ahead immediately.

Round Two Scores

1) Sacrafice540 - 171,751

2) cram - 169,779

3) ragbag - N/A, ELIMINATED

4) Kryptonite3D - 170,351

5) Zero - 163,323

6) Ekin Jones - 166,112

7) Gongsun Zan - 160,193

8) Dragsy - 169,531

9) Fanku Kaibutsu - 164,385

10) regia - 162,291

11) Bigsheep - 165,767