The OAO Grand Theft Auto IV Thread

abundant

I beat the game! yay! And I got the "Everyone like you over 90%" achievement, had to take Dwayne on one more run....black people love their chicken.

In a few days I'll start my speed run, do all the missions, don't kill anybody I don't have to, ect..

Then, after I complete the game again, I doing the other stuff (package delivery, both car delivery, ect...)...is there anything that needs to be done early on to get the 100% that can fuck me over?

Get some of the text message cars when you can, or at least don't let the messages get deleted or have too many that they'll be pushed off your saved ones. My Mate's finished the game and he doesn't know how the hell to start the text message missions now because he can't find the SMS'.

I beat the game! yay! And I got the "Everyone like you over 90%" achievement, had to take Dwayne on one more run....black people love their chicken.

I love how Dwayne himself points out how cliche it is. :w00t:

EDIT: Has anyone seen the graffiti referencing past characters? SPOILERIZED~

I've seen graffiti around the game that says stuff like "CARL RIP" and "TOMMY RIP" with messages like "You'll always be my hero" and "We'll miss you" sprawled under it. Pretty neat.

Edited by Cloudy

Has anyone heard about this game supposedly being traded in a lot? Some dude on another forum made mention of how he didn't like it so he went to trade it in for something else and was "surprised by the number of trade-ins for this game". The guy in question barely got out of Dukes/Bohan and into Algonquin before coming to the conclusion that it's "just San Andreas with more distractions and less fun". I guess he didn't even try multiplayer or anything, but I'm getting off topic -- has anyone heard anything about the game being traded in a lot? :P

So I've heard that once you beat the game, it's actually over. Like, you can't free roam play after you finish the last mission. Sooooo, with that being said, without spoiling anything, could someone tell me WHO gives you the last mission, so that I know NOT to complete their missions before completing everything else? Thank you.

You don't actually meet Stevie, as far as I'm aware it's only just through text message you communicate with him. He sends you a picture of cars he wants you to steal, then you uh, steal them.

I love how Dwayne himself points out how cliche it is. :w00t:

EDIT: Has anyone seen the graffiti referencing past characters? SPOILERIZED~

I've seen graffiti around the game that says stuff like "CARL RIP" and "TOMMY RIP" with messages like "You'll always be my hero" and "We'll miss you" sprawled under it. Pretty neat.

Carl can't be dead, he's on the TV show I'm Rich on the Teevee.

I beat it during my week long escapade in another city and goddamn did the story take a nose dive.

Edited by Kou