TMM

Which console is the best?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which console is the best?

• PlayStation3
    • Wii
    • X-Box 360

Hamster does that to people :blush:

Although, my choice was Wii or PS3, when I did my research into what would be the console to buy 12 months ago, I almost immediately discounted the 360 as it was clearly the worst of the three options based on what I wanted.

My Console decisions have been:

N64: Everyone and their dog had one and all the best games for a 7 year old were there.

Xbox: The original Xbox was bought as all my friends were raving about Halo and I always had this weird thing against Playstation for its controller and mental scarring from Mortal Kombat that my cousin had on PS.

Xbox 360: This was more a natural evolution thing as Microsoft stopped making Xbox games and so I just bought a 360 to keep on gaming. I knew about the red ring problem but once again after having gotten used to the Xbox controls I was not switching my ABXY for Tri,Squ,Cir,X

The Wii was never considered. Ever.

Edited by The Inquisition

There's no argument, Blu-rays are flat-out more scratch-resistant than 360 discs. Hell, the girls at work can still use pre-owned Blu-rays as mirrors.

I disagree about the game case size though. It's handy at work because you can easily tell the difference between 360 and PS3 when you're handling the stock in the drawer, but the different-sized cases look awful on display at home.

There's no argument, Blu-rays are flat-out more scratch-resistant than 360 discs.

Well, technicly no one should even get scraches on any of these discs... what are you doing with em, out of the box, into the console. Works pritty well for me without getting em scrached.