Suuper Bowl Sunday Bitches

Meacon Keaton

Yes you can call a challenge for too many men on the field. This your first game?
No, I've watched the Super Bowl every year since '02, I'm just not a buff on the rules.

Superbowls aren't usually this low scoring, no. This might actually be the lowest scoring, but I'm too lazy to go check.

The Giants are playing loose, and the Patriots, especially Brady, look tight. Thats whats happening in this game, and I couldn't be happier. I beat Hoodie wishes he had gone for that FG now.

Well, I said a few minutes ago that the next team to score would take the SuperBowl. I hope the Giants can hold on. This game has been awesome.

Are SuperBowls normally this low scoring? I don't remember the last few years being like this.... What is the lowest scoring SuperBowl?

Edited by Renegade

Tom Terrific? Only when he's not pressured.

The Giants need to get it done. Lock it up, now.

Look, if a team like the Colts went perfect and won the SB, great. They're a classy bunch from owner on down, to the fans really. But the Pats? I'd want to see Cleveland win a Super Bowl before those cocky pricks get to 19-0. And I'm a Steelers fan...

• Like 1

Well, I said a few minutes ago that the next team to score would take the SuperBowl. I hope the Giants can hold on. This game has been awesome.

Are SuperBowls normally this low scoring? I don't remember the last few years being like this.... What is the lowest scoring SuperBowl?

If the sporting gods want to pay back the Pats for cheating, it's pick 6 time for the G-Men. But those same sporting gods have allowed the Yankees to win 26 titles, and the Celtics 16 so I doubt it'll happen.
The sporting gods have fucked up a few times over the years, But cheating never pays off, The Giants will stop them dead.