NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Wow, after a bobbled catch that could have been overturned and HORRIBLE tackling on a kick return, the Bills are leading the Seachickens 14-0. With the way our offense is going and our special teams is playing, the only way we'll get back in this is if our defense scores. Just...horrible, and I refuse to call my own team anything besides the Seachickens until they do something about it.

Burleson just made a great touchdown catch, but only after he dropped a fucking wide open pass that would have easily gone for a touchdown. Our running game is even WORSE than last year, and with Engram and Branch out our offense is just sputtering. If it continues on through the year, I can see the 49ers or Cards taking the division if we don't wake up. Thank goodness for our defense at least...

Hopefully Carson Palmer can pick up the pace, he's one of my starting QBs :(

If Brady's out for an extended amount of time things do get pretty interesting but I don't think they are locks in the AFC even if Brady is healthy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the breaks on American TV are a joke, I'd go mental if I had to watch every sport this way. RAW isn't so bad, because theres a determined amount of time in between them. Example on the Jets@Dolphins game, 1st quarter.

(Commercial)

Favre throws 56 yard TD pass

Nugent makes PAT

(Commercial)

Kick Return

(Commercial)

Thats like 12 minutes of Commercials to like 3 minutes of TV.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the breaks on American TV are a joke, I'd go mental if I had to watch every sport this way. RAW isn't so bad, because theres a determined amount of time in between them. Example on the Jets@Dolphins game, 1st quarter.

(Commercial)

Favre throws 56 yard TD pass

Nugent makes PAT

(Commercial)

Kick Return

(Commercial)

Thats like 12 minutes of Commercials to like 3 minutes of TV.

It's better watching the game not on interactive, some of those commercials are instead filled with analysis/conversation from the studio team.

Great game for the Bills. Lynch was good, Edwards came on after a slow start, and Hasselback just could not get the ball moving for his team.

After the Bills scored on the field goal fake and then recovered the Seahawks fumble on the return, it was over. It was just not there day today.