NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Ah but the Bengals do suprisingly well against the pass, look at the stats, no one has put up huge numbers against them.

I've got the issue of Favre or Cutler, currently leaning towards Cutler, though I assume each will do just fine.

Ah but the Bengals do suprisingly well against the pass, look at the stats, no one has put up huge numbers against them.

Roethlisberger is undefeated in the state of Ohio and has played exceptionally well there. It could be argued that the reason the Bungles' pass defense has been decent is because their run defense is so bad that teams run on them all day.

Roethlisberger is undefeated in the state of Ohio and has played exceptionally well there. It could be argued that the reason the Bungles' pass defense has been decent is because their run defense is so bad that teams run on them all day.

You mean, he's undefeated against Cincinnati and Cleveland? WELL HOLY FUCKING SHIT LET'S GET THIS MAN A FUCKING MEDAL OR SOMETHING

:rolleyes:

It's still a division game. And I was saying that his stats are great in games that take place in Ohio. Which is why I would advocate starting him over Cutler.

For a lack of a better place to put this, one of my fantasy teams has six byes this week. The only person currently on my bench that isn't on bye is Neckbeard (I have Peyton Manning ... and Matt Ryan, I really dunno why I got three QBs here.)

So... Peyton vs. the Pack or Orton vs. the Vikes?

I'd start Peyton. The Packers secondary (and defense as a whole, for that matter) is EXTREMELY banged up and even have their 3rd SS starting (I believe, Bigby and/or Rouse may be back now but still they're just coming back if they are) and Peyton's actually had pretty good games against them in the past. Couple that with the fact that Addai's hurt so they'll probably be passing a little more and there ya' go.

On the other hand Neckbeard has been good this year but with how good those defenses are/can be and how bad their offenses are/can be, the Bears/Vikings game could end up being a low scoring game.

And Chase, is there something wrong with your connection or compute or something? 'Cause it seems like every post of your's is followed by a duplicate of sorts.

And Chase, is there something wrong with your connection or compute or something? 'Cause it seems like every post of your's is followed by a duplicate of sorts.

Yeah the wireless internet in my apartment complex is being "upgraded" so there's going to be "intermittent service interruptions" through tomorrow night.

Plus until they come in and install a repeater box in my apartment I can't always get a strong enough signal to post on here for some reason.

So this week I'm Starting...

Jay Cutler

Thomas Jones

Marshawn Lynch

Wes Welker

Eddie Royal

Greg Olsen

Robert Meachem

Robbie Gould

Saints D

Titans ST.

on the bench who I havne't decided if I'm starting yet is Darren McFadden, Ryan Grant and Javon Walker...Supposedly Oakland is going to start running that wild cat offense which has been in the plans since McFadden was drafted...

You mean, he's undefeated against Cincinnati and Cleveland? WELL HOLY FUCKING SHIT LET'S GET THIS MAN A FUCKING MEDAL OR SOMETHING.

While we're doing that, let's do the time warp again.

The Bengals have had some good years since Ben has been around. Cleveland on the other hand, I agree.

You mean, he's undefeated against Cincinnati and Cleveland? WELL HOLY FUCKING SHIT LET'S GET THIS MAN A FUCKING MEDAL OR SOMETHING.

While we're doing that, let's do the time warp again.

The Bengals have had some good years since Ben has been around. Cleveland on the other hand, I agree.

The Bengals have had ONE good year and one average year. 11-5 and 8-8. But as NFL fans know, division games are always tough no matter how shitty the opponent is.

Okay, I got dicked over waiting for a call today to meet someone for my job, so I spent my morning waiting around and had time to type out 32 questions. I just picked general questions I'm interested in--just basic football small talk. If you're bored, I'm curious what people think. Hopefully it's not too lengthy to fill out, but you obviously don't have to answer all of the questions.

I'll fill it out myself later. I still have some yard work to do and a hockey game in Columbus to go to.

1. Which player is most responsible for the Falcons' newly founded relevancy: Matt Ryan, Roddy White, or Michael Turner?

2. At the end of the season, how will Jason Campbell rank among the other QBs?

3. Will this be the Pacman's last season in the NFL?

4. Who is the most overrated RB so far this season?

5. Who's to blame for the Bengals being so terrible: Marvin Lewis, Mike Brown, or the players?

6. Of the four one-loss/undefeated teams (Titans, Steelers, Giants, and Bills), who is most likely to have the biggest fall from grace?

7. Of the seven one-win/winless teams (Chiefs, Seahawks, Raiders, Rams, Texans, Lions, and Bengals), who is most likely to salvage their season and somehow sneak into the playoffs?

8. Were the Patriots smart for sticking with Cassel, or should they have sought another starting QB?

9. Speaking of the Patriots, does the loss of Tom Brady expose Belichick as a fraud?

10. Has Brett Favre been better so far this season than he was last season?

11. Whose future looks brightest: Aaron Rodgers', JaMarcus Russell's, Joe Flacco's, or Matt Ryan's?

12. Here are the top ten draft picks:

Jake Long (OT, Miami)

Chris Long (DE, St. Louis)

Matt Ryan (QB, Atlanta)

Darren McFadden (RB, Oakland)

Glenn Dorsey (DT, Kansas City)

Vernon Gholston (LB, New York Jets)

Sedrick Ellis (DT, New Orleans)

Derrick Harvery (DE, Jacksonville)

Keith Rivers (LB, Cincinnati)

Jerod Mayo (LB, New England)

Excluding the Falcons and Raiders, which team is benefiting the most from their pick so far this season?

13. What player has had the best single-game performance to date?

14. What player has surprised you the most in a good way, and who has surprised you the most in a bad way?

15. What rookie RB has the most long-term potential?

16. Which Browns QB (Anderson or Quinn) will get traded and where should he go?

17. Biggest disappointment so far: Browns, Seahawks, Bengals, or Texans?

18. What happens to Rex Grossman, Tarvaris Jackson, and Troy Smith now that their starting jobs with their current teams are probably lost for good?

19. Are the Packers better off without Favre?

20. Is Kyle Orton a very good player, or is he just an efficient passer in the right place at the right time?

21. Who gives Tampa Bay the best chance at a championship: Brian Griese or Jeff Garcia?

22. Is Mark Bulger a good QB in a bad situation, or is he overpaid and overrated?

23. Considering how well Turner has done with the Falcons and how he is a few years younger than LT, did the Chargers make a mistake in letting him go?

24. Which team is hurting the most due to injuries?

25. Who is the frontrunner for Defensive Player of the Year?

26. Which team has benefited the most from their offseason decisions?

27. If you knew for a fact that a WR would end up winning the MVP award, who would it most likely be?

28. What is your favorite moment of the season so far?

29. Which team is most likely to hire Bill Cowher after this season is over?

30. Which new head coach has been more impressive: Tony Sporano or Jim Zorn?

31. Rank your top five players so far this season.

32. Finally, which teams are making it to the Superbowl and who will win?

1. Which player is most responsible for the Falcons' newly founded relevancy: Matt Ryan, Roddy White, or Michael Turner?

I think Matt Ryan. Turner's a great addition to the team but Ryan's come in as a rookie to the most important position on the team and is running that offense as if he was a 4- or 5-year pro. Turner's running also relieves the pressure on Ryan so a big chunk is also him but I think Ryan has made the bigger impact.

If you're talking stats, right bang in the middle. Maybe a little higher.

Probably. Goodell's pretty strict.

I'm not really sure there have been any. Earnest Graham at a stretch?

5. Who's to blame for the Bengals being so terrible: Marvin Lewis, Mike Brown, or the players?

Marvin Lewis. It's time for an overhaul and it starts with the coaching staff.

6. Of the four one-loss/undefeated teams (Titans, Steelers, Giants, and Bills), who is most likely to have the biggest fall from grace?

Buffalo Bills. I don't think they're as good as their record says.

7. Of the seven one-win/winless teams (Chiefs, Seahawks, Raiders, Rams, Texans, Lions, and Bengals), who is most likely to salvage their season and somehow sneak into the playoffs?

Houston Texans, although I don't see any of these teams doing it. I say Houston because they're the best team with a bad record.

8. Were the Patriots smart for sticking with Cassel, or should they have sought another starting QB?

I think they made the right call, of the people they could have brought in such as Chris Simms or Daunte Culpepper, I don't think any of them would have the Patriots in a better situation than they are right now.

9. Speaking of the Patriots, does the loss of Tom Brady expose Belichick as a fraud?

No, Spygate did that >_>

No, but he's still settling in.

11. Whose future looks brightest: Aaron Rodgers', JaMarcus Russell's, Joe Flacco's, or Matt Ryan's?

Aaron Rodgers. Although Matt Ryan's doing pretty well with limited receiving weapons. Russell looks like he needs a lot of work and Flacco needs a better group of guys around him.

Jake Long (OT, Miami)

Matt Ryan (QB, Atlanta)

Excluding the Falcons and Raiders, which team is benefiting the most from their pick so far this season?

New Orleans Saints. I know Ellis is injured now but he's made that defensive line decent, now they just need to sort out that terrible secondary.

Brandon Marshall in his first game back from suspension against San Diego. 18 catches, 166 yards and a TD. Honourable mentions for Anquan Boldin against Miami and Michael Turner against Detroit.

14. What player has surprised you the most in a good way, and who has surprised you the most in a bad way?

Nice surprise is Trent Edwards, not the most outstanding QB but he's become a solid starter which I wasn't sure he could be. Bad surprise would be Terrell Owens. Maybe he's not getting the ball enough, maybe Roy Williams will help him improve but he's just been disappointing so far.

Darren McFadden. I think he'll develop into a Top 10 back at the very least.

Neither. Not for a while at least. If one does go then I'd suggest Detroit as a destination, I don't like their QB situation one bit.

Seattle Seahawks. I know the Browns were the 'sexy pick' but I never believed they could overtake the Steelers which they'd probably have to do to make the Playoffs. Bengals I expected to be poor and the Texans are in a tough division. Seattle, though, they haven't lost a lot since last year, they added a decent back in Julius Jones but the injuries have decimated them and they're no longer the sure pick in the West.

18. What happens to Rex Grossman, Tarvaris Jackson, and Troy Smith now that their starting jobs with their current teams are probably lost for good?

Arena Football? Canada? I think Grossman's pretty much done but Tarvaris Jackson and Troy Smith could still develop into useable QBs if given the chance.

Yes. I think the trade worked for both teams. The Jets have a vastly improved offense while the Packers are still pretty good and have their QB of the future under center and playing well. No more will he, won't he retirement nonsense plaguing them in the off-season.

20. Is Kyle Orton a very good player, or is he just an efficient passer in the right place at the right time?

Maybe a mix? Matt Forte's running really balances the offense and helps Orton out.

21. Who gives Tampa Bay the best chance at a championship: Brian Griese or Jeff Garcia?

Jeff Garcia. Neither will deliver one, though.

22. Is Mark Bulger a good QB in a bad situation, or is he overpaid and overrated?

Good QB in a bad situation. The loss of Bruce and the offensive line has really battered their offense. Fix the offensive line and add another target for him to throw to and they'll be back to their old ways.

23. Considering how well Turner has done with the Falcons and how he is a few years younger than LT, did the Chargers make a mistake in letting him go?

No, they'd have had to pay him starter money and LT's still the better back.

Seattle Seahawks. Their entire receiving corps gets injured and then the QB goes down as well. Just an unlucky year for Seattle.

I don't think there's a single frontrunner. Some that spring to mind, though: Cortland Finnegan, James Harrison, DeMarcus Ware.

Atlanta Falcons. Coach, QB and RB all seem to be doing pretty well. They've already matched last year's win total. Bears (Orton, Forte, Lloyd, Booker), Redskins (Zorn), and Jets (Favre & co.) not far behind.

27. If you knew for a fact that a WR would end up winning the MVP award, who would it most likely be?

Reggie Wayne. Brandon Marshall, Greg Jennings, Boldin & Fitzgerald all in with good shouts, too.

Dolphins tearing apart the Patriots with the Wildcat offense or Josh Scobee kicking the winning field goal against the Colts. Desean Jackson dropping the ball at the goal line comes in a close third >_>

Carolina Panthers I guess but I don't think he'll be back as a coach at least for a while.

Jim Zorn. Sparano's beating teams with trickery, which can only take them so far. Jim Zorn's beating good teams (Dallas, Philly on the road) with a solid gameplan.

Out of who I've enjoyed watching the most:

1. Drew Brees

2. Ben Roethlisberger

3. Reggie Bush

4. Jason Witten

5. Marion Barber

Indianapolis Colts (very nearly went San Diego) and the Dallas Cowboys (I still have faith!). Cowboys would win, clearly.

1. Which player is most responsible for the Falcons' newly founded relevancy: Matt Ryan, Roddy White, or Michael Turner? Michael Turner no question. The ability to run takes pressure off Matt Ryan. He doesn't have to do it all himself.

2. At the end of the season, how will Jason Campbell rank among the other QBs? Slightly above average.

3. Will this be the Pacman's last season in the NFL? No.

4. Who is the most overrated RB so far this season? LT

5. Who's to blame for the Bengals being so terrible: Marvin Lewis, Mike Brown, or the players? All three

6. Of the four one-loss/undefeated teams (Titans, Steelers, Giants, and Bills), who is most likely to have the biggest fall from grace? Well the Giants on the Super Bowl so they have the furthest to fall, but it's going to be Buffalo.

7. Of the seven one-win/winless teams (Chiefs, Seahawks, Raiders, Rams, Texans, Lions, and Bengals), who is most likely to salvage their season and somehow sneak into the playoffs? None.

8. Were the Patriots smart for sticking with Cassel, or should they have sought another starting QB? They had no other choice. If they bring in a new QB, they'd still have to play Cassel for at least a week or two until the new QB learned the system and playbook.

9. Speaking of the Patriots, does the loss of Tom Brady expose Belichick as a fraud? No.

10. Has Brett Favre been better so far this season than he was last season? No.

11. Whose future looks brightest: Aaron Rodgers', JaMarcus Russell's, Joe Flacco's, or Matt Ryan's? I think Aaron Rodgers is a winner plain and simple and he'll have the best career of the four.

Jake Long (OT, Miami)

Matt Ryan (QB, Atlanta)

Excluding the Falcons and Raiders, which team is benefiting the most from their pick so far this season? Miami, no question.

14. What player has surprised you the most in a good way, and who has surprised you the most in a bad way? Good: Steelers CB Bryant McFadden has shown he can be a #1 corner in the league this season.

15. What rookie RB has the most long-term potential? Darren McFadden

16. Which Browns QB (Anderson or Quinn) will get traded and where should he go? The only way Mr. Overrated Derek Anderson gets traded if it's to a team that desperately needs a QB. No one is going to want to give something up to have to pay Anderson the kind of money he's getting because he sucks. Brady Queen won't be traded because no one knows that he's going to be terrible yet.

17. Biggest disappointment so far: Browns, Seahawks, Bengals, or Texans? Most people will say the Browns, but I knew they weren't as good as they weren't being hyped up to be. I'd say without a doubt it's Houston.

18. What happens to Rex Grossman, Tarvaris Jackson, and Troy Smith now that their starting jobs with their current teams are probably lost for good? Rex will be a Bear until he hits free agency. Depending on the cap hit, I wouldn't be shocked to see Jackson cut between the end of this season and the start of next. Troy Smith will be a decent backup. Todd Bouman's like 90 years old.

19. Are the Packers better off without Favre? Their record says no.

20. Is Kyle Orton a very good player, or is he just an efficient passer in the right place at the right time? I honestly have no idea how he's doing so well.

21. Who gives Tampa Bay the best chance at a championship: Brian Griese or Jeff Garcia? Garcia.

22. Is Mark Bulger a good QB in a bad situation, or is he overpaid and overrated? He's good enough to win with. If you have talent.

23. Considering how well Turner has done with the Falcons and how he is a few years younger than LT, did the Chargers make a mistake in letting him go? No, you don't get rid of LT to keep an unproven backup RB. And you don't pay Turner the kind of money he wanted to be a backup and not see the field much.

24. Which team is hurting the most due to injuries? New England is being the most adversely affected by injuries.

25. Who is the frontrunner for Defensive Player of the Year? Antoine Winfield

26. Which team has benefited the most from their offseason decisions? Atlanta

27. If you knew for a fact that a WR would end up winning the MVP award, who would it most likely be? This is so unlikely that I can't even think of one WR deserving of the award. Um...Plaxico Burress is the only one who a case can be made for.

28. What is your favorite moment of the season so far? I will resist the urge to say Tom Brady and say the Browns proving that they're still the Browns.

29. Which team is most likely to hire Bill Cowher after this season is over? No one.

30. Which new head coach has been more impressive: Tony Sporano or Jim Zorn? Sporano owes his success to Parcells. I say Zorn.

1.) Ben Roethlisberger (he's singlehandedly kept the Steelers in contention in the AFC).

2. tie) LaMarr Woodley & James Harrison (rejuvenating the Steelers pass rush).

3.) Antoine Winfield (he's played great all year).

4.) Drew Brees (he could end the season with insane stats. Too bad stats don't translate to wins.)

32. Finally, which teams are making it to the Superbowl and who will win? I wouldn't be a Steelers fan if I didn't predict the Steelers to triumph. Over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with Jeff Garcia at the helm.

I only feel like answering a few of these; I may edit in more answers later, but no way I will answer them all.

2. At the end of the season, how will Jason Campbell rank among the other QBs? Top 10. Maybe 7ish

3. Will this be the Pacman's last season in the NFL? God, I hope so, but I doubt it. He's done as a Cowboy, though, and as a Cowboys fan I couldn't be happier - didn't want him on the team to begin with! But, to answer the question, if Goodell doesn't outright ban him, I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up with another team (Raiders, maybe? Davis is nuts enough to risk it) but I think he's done if he gets in trouble again if he's given another chance.

4. Who is the most overrated RB so far this season? I'll give you a clue; he plays for the Chargers and has the same initials as Lawrence Taylor

6. Of the four one-loss/undefeated teams (Titans, Steelers, Giants, and Bills), who is most likely to have the biggest fall from grace? Giants if Eli continues to play like he did in their loss, but otherwise I'd have to go with the Bills (Steelers are the only decent team in a shit division - Jets will likely take the division lead from the Bills). Titans weren't expected to be any good this year, so it won't be as big a deal if they fall.

7. Of the seven one-win/winless teams (Chiefs, Seahawks, Raiders, Rams, Texans, Lions, and Bengals), who is most likely to salvage their season and somehow sneak into the playoffs? Rams, but I honestly don't see ANY of them pulling it off

8. Were the Patriots smart for sticking with Cassel, or should they have sought another starting QB? Well, they'd have to sign a free agent QB if they wanted to replace Cassel, but NOT who Mark Schlereth suggested on ESPN recently (Vinnie `should have retired 5 years ago' Testaverde)

9. Speaking of the Patriots, does the loss of Tom Brady expose Belichick as a fraud? No, unfortunately, but it should; they can make the excuse that the sharp drop in talent at the QB position is one of the reasons they're not as good

10. Has Brett Favre been better so far this season than he was last season? Ignoring his first couple of games with the Jets....yes.

11. Whose future looks brightest: Aaron Rodgers', JaMarcus Russell's, Joe Flacco's, or Matt Ryan's? []Rogers or Ryan. Russell will go nowhere fast as a Raider and Flacco will eventually be back to being a backup.

Jake Long (OT, Miami)

Matt Ryan (QB, Atlanta)

Excluding the Falcons and Raiders, which team is benefiting the most from their pick so far this season? Dolphins

16. Which Browns QB (Anderson or Quinn) will get traded and where should he go? Since the trading deadline is over....neither. Probably Anderson eventually, but no idea; NFC team maybe

17. Biggest disappointment so far: Browns, Seahawks, Bengals, or Texans? Bengals

18. What happens to Rex Grossman, Tarvaris Jackson, and Troy Smith now that their starting jobs with their current teams are probably lost for good? Rex Grossman should be playing Arena Football, not in the NFL, and hopefully the Bears will eventually realize that - he'll of course end up in Oakland or Detroit, unfortunately, if that happens. Jackson and Smith will probably end up as backups, but not necessarily with same teams they're with now.

19. Are the Packers better off without Favre? Yes, because of all the distractions and drama being over, not because Rogers is a better QB (he's not)

21. Who gives Tampa Bay the best chance at a championship: Brian Griese or Jeff Garcia? Garcia

22. Is Mark Bulger a good QB in a bad situation, or is he overpaid and overrated? A bit of both; he's a bit overrated but still a decent QB, but he's definitely better than the team he's on

23. Considering how well Turner has done with the Falcons and how he is a few years younger than LT, did the Chargers make a mistake in letting him go? Yes, and no; he was unproven with the Chargers and you can't blame them for letting him go under those circumstances - but I'm betting they wish they still had him now!

24. Which team is hurting the most due to injuries? Patriots

28. What is your favorite moment of the season so far? New England losing to Miami

29. Which team is most likely to hire Bill Cowher after this season is over? I don't think it'll happen - I think a team or two will try to hire him but he won't take the job, or if he does it will be as a GM, not Head Coach

30. Which new head coach has been more impressive: Tony Sporano or Jim Zorn? Sporano - the Redskins were expected to be a borderline .500 team this year, but the Dolphins were expected to be only slightly better than last year

32. Finally, which teams are making it to the Superbowl and who will win? Too soon to tell, but my early picks for the AFC were the Ravens, Colts or Jags, and the Colts are the only one of those teams I'd still bet on to make it. Cowboys or Giants will likely be the NFC team.

Ah, usual unbiased views from Chase I see :rolleyes:

27. If you knew for a fact that a WR would end up winning the MVP award, who would it most likely be? This is so unlikely that I can't even think of one WR deserving of the award. Um...Plaxico Burress is the only one who a case can be made for.

I disagree, the Giants didn't miss a beat without him. I know it was only against Seattle, but still.

3. Will this be the Pacman's last season in the NFL? God, I hope so, but I doubt it. He's done as a Cowboy, though, and as a Cowboys fan I couldn't be happier - didn't want him on the team to begin with! But, to answer the question, if Goodell doesn't outright ban him, I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up with another team (Raiders, maybe? Davis is nuts enough to risk it) but I think he's done if he gets in trouble again if he's given another chance.

No, he's not done as a Cowboy. If he plays again it will be with Dallas. Jerry Jones has already said he'd consider bringing him back should he be reinstated. Not to mention he's been one of our better players defensively this season (not saying a whole lot though, I guess).

Both Michael Turner and Matt Ryan are both equally responsible.. with out Ryan Turner doesn't exist and with out Turner Ryan doesn't exist. Turner is keeping defenses honest and Ryan is doing same as in defense have to play to stop both the run and the pass.

Top 10 easily. He had a bad week against the Rams..I doubt that will happen two times in a row.

No and It shouldn't. He got in a fight with his bodyguard. Its not like he was at a club...or it was in public. It happened in a hotel bathroom there wasn't very many people present. Quite frankly, Jerry Jones should have taken action. I think if he had then Goodell would have stayed out of it.

LT. Bar none.

Its a team..everyone's to blame from the front office down.

Steelers. I like Big Ben but sooner or later he's going to take another beating like he got from Philly.

The Texans. They have everything..offense..dominating defensive line. I picked them to win this week.

They should have went after a decent backup. Garcia..hell I would go out on a limb and say Rex Grossman. Think of what Rex could do with an offensive line, and those great WR's. Something he hasn't had in NE. I think they should have maybe looked at Jon Beck, Colt Brennan, or Troy Smith. Brennan especially.

No. He was exposed last year...nothing else left to be said.

No. Then again its early. It's not like it was in Green Bay were he had known his receivers for a good chunk of years. Next year will be the tell tell sign.

Tell the truth, I think all of their futures look bright. Rodgers has been better than Favre was his rookie year. Ryan is showing why the Falcons paid him so much. Russell missed I don't know how many games last year because he held out so we really don't know about him and Flacco shows signs of potential, but remember they are all rookies for the most part other than Rodgers. Give them a year or two before making a decision

Jake Long (OT, Miami)

Matt Ryan (QB, Atlanta)

Miami. Jake Long has been a force to be reckoned with in the trenches. He's going to be a long time pro-bowler.

McFadden. 161 yards and I think it was 2 touchdowns?

Jake Long. I'm not a fan of offensive lineman but I've been watching footage of him and I'm impressed alone by his footwork but his blocking skills are almost perfect. Glenn Dorsey has been a bust so far. But he's on a young team. The same was said about Mario Williams but look how he turned out last year.

Matt Forte, Johnathan Stewart and Steve Slaton. Forte has the ability to become the next Bryan Westbrook. He does it all, his biggest thing he needs to work on is his pass protection though. One more draft and FA and I think Houston will finally have an offensive line that can rival the rest of their division. Stewart landed with a great team in Carolina and he and Williams are going to be a tough team to deal with.

Quinn. If Anderson salvages this season I can see him being traded. I would take a guess that maybe San Francisco wouldn't be a bad fit for him.

I'm going to go off the list and say The Dallas Cowboys. If you look at their schedule I think they should really be undefeated right now. They dropped a game to the fucking Cardinals for crying out loud who didn't have Adrian Wilson for the game.

I don't think Smith's job is lost for good. Flacco has another bad week and I think you'll see Smith get a chance at his job. He never lost it to begin with as far as I'm concerned. He was sick. Lost 50 pounds if I'm not mistaken. Let him get his body back into shape and I think he'll be back to his old form.

Yes. They needed to move on and they did so. Neither side should be bitter. They had a great run.

He is an efficient passer and quite honestly that's all Chicago needs. They have great special teams and a very solid defense that can make up for their offense at times.

Jeff Garcia for the sheer fact that he doesn't turn the ball over. That and the Defense scores every other game. As long as your defense can score..you can win championships.

Bad Situation. The team is really missing Mike Martz IMO. That and they have never really found a back that could replace Marshall Faulk. Jackson is good but he's not a back that fits in St. Louis. St. Louis has never been about power they have always been about speed. Jackson is a power back.

No they didn't because they found a guy who is just as good in Darren Sproles. Both played ST. Both are burners and both get the job done win LT can't.

Tampa Bay. If Galloway gets back to full strength that is going to be a dangerous offense. They just got back one of their offensive lineman in Davin Joesph and they still have quite a few minor injures they are dealing with.

CB Cortland Finnegan of the Tennessee Titans. He has 30 tackles, 27 solo, 7 pass deflections, 4 INTs, 1 TD. He is a very good corner. Jon Abraham leads the league with 7 sacks at the moment.

The Dolphins. Bill Parcells has this team beilieveing that it can win and it can win now. They are dangerous every week. he didn't go out and get big names but he got players that he liked and players who can play.

If they keep up the pace its either going to be Anquain Boldin or Larry Fitzgerald. Though If the season ended right now I would give it to Reggie Bush. He has 8 total touchdowns at the moment is a lock in my pro bowl ballot already.

Reggie Bush vs. Minnesota on Monday Night. Almost three punt return touchdowns.

I think Cowher would fit well with Oakland. But that would mean Al Davis would have to back off.

Both quite honestly. Zorn has gotten the win over some impressive teams and so has Sporano. Sporano however has also beaten a Bradyless Patriots so that win goes down as a mulligan.

1. Bush

2. Brees

3. Rivers

4. Cutler

5. Favre

If the defense keeps playing the way they do and yes I know..its a homer pick..Tampa Bay. If the defense keeps scoring then I'm picking them to win the NFC. In the AFC I would love to see Denver make it.

The Texans. They have everything..offense..dominating defensive line. I picked them to win this week.

Wow, against the winless Lions? You're a genius!

I'm going to go off the list and say The Dallas Cowboys. If you look at their schedule I think they should really be undefeated right now. They dropped a game to the fucking Cardinals for crying out loud who didn't have Adrian Wilson for the game.

Well, when you expect perfection there's a very high chance you're going to be disappointed. The Cardinals are a decent team, they have one of the better offenses in the NFC and the defense isn't bad either. They won the game on Special Teams, blocked punt, Nick Folk missed field goal and the opening kick return for a TD. If the Cowboys ST had been on their game (and weren't suffering from a few injuries) Dallas would be 5-1.

Tampa Bay. If Galloway gets back to full strength that is going to be a dangerous offense. They just got back one of their offensive lineman in Davin Joesph and they still have quite a few minor injures they are dealing with.

Yeah, the Bucs are really hurting. That 4-2 record is just embarassing, right?