Cartoon Super Villain Mafia Sign-Ups

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a horrible lynch. Steeb just said like, 12 posts ago that he could've built me, a(now deceased) townie, a new body to be better. If his role was related to mine, he's OBVIOUSLY MAFIA OMG. <_< Bad lynch.

Also, I can't figure why I got nightkilled. I didn't even do anything eventful. :P

Edited by Mr. Evil Guy

Holy shit, please tell me Mozenrath's in this game too.

:shifty:

I watched that show a lot when I was about 11 or 12, mostly because I was obsessed with Aladdin. I always thought it was pretty blah, but it definitely had some five-star villainy. Mozenrath, Mechanicles, Abis Mal... good times.

The funny thing is I figured out the Be thing the morning after I got lynched when I was like half-awake at 4:45 AM. And then I facepalmed and went back to sleep.

The fact that I roleblocked you for the first two nights, there were two confirmed mafia groups, and yet only one kill during the prior night. It helped that Sousa, on MSN, said very vaguely that "there's something that I'm surprised didn't dawn on anyone" about the period where I got lynched so I started trying to figure out what it was that I didn't pick up on.

Edited by GoGo Yubari

FUCK YOU HTTK. FUCK YOU!

"I cleared C-MIL. Are you not fucking listening! He's on our side! I even got a cartoon picture of him!"

Yeah well guess what, I WAS FUCKING RIGHT!

I did get the cartoon picture of him .... oh wait, you're a bitch and I don't care.

C - so I outed you. Yeah, at that point in time that was the information I had, and I was covering my ass.