Cartoon Super Villain Mafia Sign-Ups

Hey, look, I'm doing a Mafia!

Hey, look, it's my first time running one, so bear with me!

--------

On an uncharted island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, a huge structure glistens ominously in the sun. Carved into the side of a volcano that somehow eroded into the shape of a skull totally naturally, this monstrous edifice is the home of the greatest collection of super villains of all time... the Alliance of Cartoonish Super Villainy.

Within these walls, the most foul minds in the world--nay, the universe--watch the citizens of the world live in quiet complacency. You are the hawks who hover overhead. They are the sheep. Do hawks eat sheep? There's only one way to find out.

But somewhere among your cruelly animated alliance... traitors are lurking. Hey, this is villainy. There are always a few bastards who are going to try to rise to the top above all others. Or maybe they're good guys... heroes... altruists. Publicity whores, really, with their faces on all the magazines. You'll show them. You'll show them all.

For deep within the heart of this structure, the Evil-Drome, the Polaris Missile lies dormant. Soon, it will spring to life, and soon, it will be your ticket to hold the world ransom. For how much? For a whole hell of a lot. Maybe in the low gazillions of dollars.

That is, of course... if you can discover who in your midst is out to stop your insidious plot.

Who will survive?

And will it be... THE WORLD!?

The Alliance of Cartoonish Super Villainy Mafia

This time... it's EVIL.

----------------------

I'm hoping for 20 sign-ups. Hey, if I fuck up royally, at least you can all laugh at how much I suck, right? So let's give it a try.

1. Ace of Base

2. Captain Yesterday

3. Hailtotheking

4. C-MIL

5. LittleDaniel

6. Elzar

7. Slogger9

8. Pleatherface TSSTB

9. Split Second

10. Essa

11. sirdavinator

12. ThickBreadstick