Disney movies that are based on true story

Stevie B

Invincible was based ona true story..its more factual stuff thats not entirely accurate..ie Vince did play pro football for the USFL etc..and they got the seats in The Vet wrong..should be expected since The Vet in the movie was just Franklin Field with a hell of a lot of CGI done to make it look like The Vet

If it helps The Lion King was the first animated movie by Disney not based on existing material.

Yo.

Not even just that, numerous Disney people have outright said it's they're take on Hamlet.

You mean Macbeth?

...how would Macbeth and the Lion King correlate at all?

Scar kills Mustafa becomes and becomes King? That's about all but it's Hamlet in Lion form with some Elton John songs.

Though it would've been badass if Nala went nuts and drowned like Ophelia and instead of running away Simba pretended to be crazy.

**Technically** Herculus is based on a true story, whilst not being a God, Hercules was thought to have existed at some point in time and was a legendary warrior and strongman of his time.

However, I'm convinced The Aristocats and 101 Dalmations were based on true stories and they'll one day cross over with me in the middle, I want a Disney movie :(

Disney Channel went through a fad over here of making loads of true story films a few years back. Damned if I remember any of them by name now though I remember one about female twins playing basket ball and some anorexic gymnast (played by the orignal pink ranger). The then missus lapped all that true drama crap up.