1 - Lewis Hamilton (McLaren) - 14

2 - Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) - 11

3 - Nick Heidfeld (BMW) - 11

4 - Heikki Kovaleinen (McLaren) - 10

5 - Robert Kubica (BMW) - 8

6 - Nico Rosberg (Williams) - 6

7 - Fernando Alonso (Renault) - 6

8 - Jarno Trulli (Toyota) - 5

OTHERS: Nakajima (3), Webber (2), Bourdais (2)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, rumor on the BBC thing is that Hammond is going to be the host, and Coulthard possibly as commentator.

You know what would be better, Hammond, May and Clarkson, just wittering on for an hour and a half

Brilliance.

Kubica looks on course to win a race this year - he's easily been in second the past two races and it just went bad for him in Melbourne; all he needs is someone to make a mistake at the front or BMW to have a good race (they're strong in Canada...maybe not Kubica, but Heidfeld quick last year).

Hammond hosting F1 sounds pretty good to me but that's probably because I love Top Gear, he is an excellent presenter though, and DC on commentary would be awesome. That, and no Steve Ryder. He should've stuck to horse racing in the first place. At least I think he did horse racing before. Meh, he bores the crap out of me anyway.

On another note, I'd really love to see Jenson Button do well this year. I don't think it'll happen, as Honda don't have a fast enough car, but I'd really love to see Jenson pick up a few podiums this year. Highly unlikely yes, but still.

I have to agree with Bernie Ecclestone, it'd be wise for Mosley to stay at home. I don't know if I believe this though because the News of the World have released a few articles like this (see Paul Jewell and another football personality, I forget who), and all odly by the same writer, though I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Yeah, if you read the Paul Jewell one it says there's video proof of that, I doubt its true.

How I wish that the sport wouldn't be over shadowed by the politics behind it though. The Spying Scandal last season now this. Hopefully this'll all get cleared up soon though.

Edited by The King Of Awesomeness

The FIA governs all motorsports? I'm going to sound majorly stupid here, but I honestly didn't know that.

Anyway, look to have a good, very interesting race on our hands. I just hope the live feed on the ITV website stops breaking up. <_<

So there is the slight possibility I could be going to the Italian Grand Prix (in September-ish?) :o

Went to the one in Melbourne last year which was pretty awesome. This one's a bit further from home though and will be the first time I've gone overseas even >_<