Right then, let's get down to it

Turbo Yannis

Stop.   

44 members have voted

1. 1. In the name of looooove

• Arsenal
    • Chelsea
    • Man United

Although there is a Premiership thread, I thought a poll would be of interest. If not, then apologies.

For me, I'd like to see Chelsea making a late charge and it's starting to look more realistic with Arsenal seemingy going through a bit of a bump at the moment. But yet even though Arsenal are dropping points, Man United just seem to be looking quite unstoppable just now.

In summary, as much as I'd like to see Chelsea winning it, I can't see past United at the moment.

Edited by RingysScottishNegro

Man United, and like others I can see Chelsea coming second. I just think Arsenal will drop off now, probably won't finish that many points ahead of Liverpool, if they even finish ahead of us that is.

I'd rather Arsenal won it of the three, but if it came down to United and Chelsea I'd prefer Chelsea, just because I like Avram.

Well, if Utd beat Bolton, draw with Liverpool, and Chelsea beat Arsenal - the table will look like this...

1st. United P31 71pts

2nd. Chelsea P30 67pts

3rd. Arsenal P31 67pts

That tells me that United really have to beat Bolton and Liverpool at Home, knowing they've still got to go to Stamford Bridge and Boro at The Riverside, who've done well against the "big 4" at home in recent seasons.

I'll personally be praying for anything other than a Chelsea win on Sunday. I don't mind if Arsenal win, because then if United had already beaten Bolton tomorrow, and Liverpool before that game is played, it ALMOST puts them out of the running.

Still, it makes for one of the most exciting run-in's yet. And who knows, if Liverpool win at both Old Trafford and The Emirates, they'd be back into some sort of contention as well.

Edited by Badd-um-tsch

Although there is a Premiership thread, I thought a poll would be of interest. If not, then apologies.

For me, I'd like to see Chelsea making a late charge and it's starting to look more realistic with Arsenal seemingy going through a bit of a bump at the moment. But yet even though Arsenal are dropping points, Man United just seem to be looking quite unstoppable just now.

In summary, as much as I'd like to see Chelsea winning it, I can't see past United at the moment.

Has to be United. Arsenal have drawn too many and dropped too many points, and I think United have opened up the gap enough to avoid being threatened by Chelsea or Arsenal. United for the title for me.