Virtual tabletop RPGs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you can browse through them like I did. No way in hell am I gonna read all of those.

Yeah, lot of reading they are. >_>

So can I get a headcount for who's playing? I've got Ruki, Cloudy, and whiskers. We could use at least one more person to play an arcane spellcaster, and if anyone else wants to join in as a ranger, bard, or other such, I'm sure the party would be grateful.

Yes, my sheet is all done, Cloudy's is....now all we need is more peoples.

Tried to convince Raz, but no, he's lame :shifty:

Mine's not really finished though.. I still have like, three or four things left to do.

You're still closer to being done than these other peoples. All I know is that you need to buy the rest of your items (we have the same weapons :o)....but after that, I dunno what you need to do.

I also tried to convince Krypt...not sure how that went exactly.

You're still closer to being done than these other peoples. All I know is that you need to buy the rest of your items (we have the same weapons :o)....but after that, I dunno what you need to do.

I also tried to convince Krypt...not sure how that went exactly.

Yeah, I need to buy shit like rations and other items as well as finish up my weapons and armor.

Fine Ruki, I'll sign up as a Ranger if Sousa, whiskers, and Cloudy will have me. The only problem is that I am applying for jobs and i dont know what my work schedule is going to be yet so I can sign up and hopefully participate but if I have to drop out don't hate me.

Now tell me what I must do.

I am busy tonight, but maybe early in the morning (like 2 AM) or tomorrow night I'll be able to look into everything and put together a character. Half Orc Barbarian sound cool though?

NM. I am busy so it would be good if someone could fill the sheet for me, but it is in the players handbook under Barbarian. Just make me Starting Package #1 - Half Orc Barbarian and name him Ugo Rocksmasher.

Edited by Toe