Christian Rock CD

LittleNelson90x13

I am in the process of making a Christian Rock CD with bands that are not shoving it in my face that they are religious. I'm not very religious but I think a lot of the songs have good meanings behind them. Just looking for some suggestions, this si what I have so far.

Day of Fire - Run

Pillar - Frontline

Disciple - Dive

Candlefuse - Fighter

30 Seconds to Mars - Capricorn

Skillet - The Last Night

FM Static - Tonight

Pillar - Echelon

Disciple - Scars Remain

Skillet - The Older I get

Thousand Foot Krutch - Phenomenon

12 Stones - Anthem for the Underdog

Red - Wasting Time

Red - Breath Into Me

I think so. I read an article a while ago where they were talking about their beliefs and how they relate to their songs. Their definitely religious though.

There's a difference between a Christian band and a bands members being Christian. I wouldn't constitute their music as Christian Rock.

Benjamin Gate are cool actually. Love her voice.

We don't have a big Christian Rock market in the UK. We had Delirious?, World Wide Message Tribe, Bottlerockit, Band With No Name and then some of the American and Canadian groups.

I do like the track "Bulletproof" by The Dingees which is kinda ska-ry.

Pretty sure Paramore have said they use religious influences to a degree, but they aren't a Christian band and don't want people to say they are religious band and promote their religion. Or something to that affect.

Pillar, I believe are Christian rock - but, whatever, they have some decent songs.

Christian Rock is hardly my strong point.

EDIT: Oh you already have Pillar. Well... oh well. I don't care >_<

Edited by IAceI

Jesus Christ...Christian rock/emo bands are so fucking terrible...I swear to God. I didn't even know most/lots of them were...but christ...I'd rather carress my balls in a bowl of shit and vinegar than listen to that.

Anyways;

"Bite My Tongue" by Reliant K

"Something Greater" by Olivia The Band

Edited by YI

yay Christian Rock :wub:

but seriously you need stuff like:

38th Parallel

Decyfer Down

Dogwood

Falling Up

Fireflight

Kids In The Way

Manic Drive

mewithoutYou

Needtobreathe

Seventh Day Slumber

there's a few bands, I like more than that, but they are just one's I know from top of my head that have songs that ain't shoving religion at you. If you want me to name songs then just ask me ^_^

Didn't Sufjan Stevens put out a kind of "religious themed album"?

And Mike Hale. :shifty: Wait...he's not...so fuck...he's awesome.

I'm looking more for single songs if possible, I'm trying to make a playlist and unless there's two exceptional songs of the same theme by an artist I prefer just one track from them. Can you suggest single songs by them?