The Apprentice

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Alan raised concerns at Lee having nothing more than physical strength in one of the earlier episodes and he was in the final 3 when Ian (is it Ian?) went.

I'm pretty sure he was talking to Simon at that point (something like "If I ask you to dig me a trench, or build me a wall, you'll build the best wall in the world, but do I want you in charge of my company?"). But yeah, Lee was there, my bad.

Nah, I'm not talking about that. He literally said he didn't know if Lee had anything more than physical strength at one point, and Lee was all like "just give me a chance, make me project manager" etc. But that was a long time ago anyway and he's proved himself to be adequate since then so hopefully he stays on until the end because he's immense.

Glad Sara went, she seems incapable of doing anything other than talking bullshit. Lucinda or Helene to go next week if they end up on the same team. They'll lose because they're moaning at eachother, then come to blows in the board room.

And if he's on the losing team again, Alex has to go. He obviously needs to be achieving Raef-like levels of brilliance to stop his team losing every week.

I personally reckon Sugar fixed the teams to be as one sided as possible to give him the opportunity to sack one of that weaker team...The plan would have BADLY backfired if Alpha had not sold a dress and lost though...Who would have been the sacking candidate then? I'd definitely have fired Claire....Stupid disrespectful mouthy moomoo.

Guest chatterbox

Mike needs to go, followed by Helene, followed by Claire.

I think either Raef or Lee has this won. I don't think Lucinda is competition for them, bless her.

Last nights episode will mark the first time Raef didn't look cool. What was with that goofy Johnny Bravo-style dance he did in the bear suit?

I haven't seen it yet, but how the hell did Raef get fired!? I'm gutted, he generally was excellent! Not to mention a good 'character', I enjoyed him.

In the Metro today there's a quote from Raef saying he wants to perform in a West End play! That guy must get some SERIOUS kicks out of dressing up.

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID I JUST SEE?

That's the most bullshit fucking piece of bullshit I've ever seen in my life. Sackretes still being in this competition sickens me to my very core, but RAEF BEING FIRED?!

I'm outraged. :(

In other news: Lucinda, marry me. You might not be quite as hot as Claire, but damnit, you're lovely. I take back what I sai... wait, no I don't, you're still largely useless at doing things, but when it comes to ideas, thinking, foresight, wearing horrible hats and creative direction, you're actually genius.

... Raef :(

I'm going to go and cry myself to sleep ¬_¬

Fucking bullshit.

... soooo, Claire to win then (Lee fucked up his chances with that presentation that made Sackretes and Kevin look charismatic).

Raef! :crying:

Edited by Farmer Reil

I've just watched last week's episode and :( ast Raef going. However, to be honest, both he and Michal were equally culpable on the task and I could see why Sir Alan may have fired him because he was the leader.

However, the 'blowing hot air' crap was a crock of shit. It's almost like Sir Alan kind of guessed what Raef was like and used that as the excuse to get rid of someone. Raef had the most potential by a country mile, and did well most weeks too.

Meh.

Anyways, Claire's going to win, but I really hope she doesn't.

My order of preference for the win is now something like:

Lee > Lucinda = Alex > Michael (the guy is entertaining at least) > Claire (she's evil) > Helene (Seems devoid of point).

For those of you who didn't know The Apprentice got moved to last night because of the football tomorrow. It was an entertaining episode and Lee won by a friggin' mile. Anyway I really hoped Michael would go but it looked like Helene might be the one to go. But thank god Michael went, it was about time.

On the next week clip, for any of you that saw, what was Lee doing? I mean I laughed a lot, but seriously, how can that be tied into a good thing.

Ahaha, the above clip is an interview with Raef where he "exclusively" claims where pretended to be posh and is in fact a butcher.

It's nice to see some reality show contestants can actually come out of the show laughing at themselves (probably helps knowing he's a millionaire.)

Guest chatterbox

Tonight things are cut down from the final five to the final two. I want Lee and Alex in the final, but i am sure Sir Alan is going to put Claire. I hate her.