Mural.

K

Also, don't view this before you go to bed, or you have wierd trippy dreams about trying to travel round the world taking photographs of different landscapes, which somehow magically blend into each other.

It was wierd.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's a whole bunch of ways, depending on what you're trying to achieve and what your skill level is.

If you make a selection with the marquee tools (The square/circle/line selection tools, as well as the arbitrary selection tools like the lassoo) you can flood fill the selection with your primary colour by pushing ALT+BACKSPACE together.

If that didn't make any sense, let me know.

After you become more accustomed to photoshop, you're going to want to move onto the pen tool.

The pen tool is so lovely for so many things. I'm learning better use of it in Photoshop through making simple cuts, but yeah... playing around with it, I now realize it's not nearly as limited as I'd thought it was.

Definitely not as versatile as Illustrator's pen tool I have to say, but incredibly useful nevertheless.

Definitely not as versatile as Illustrator's pen tool I have to say, but incredibly useful nevertheless.

Illustrators pen tool is the sex. seriously I still have trouble with photoshop's pen tool though lol

Illustrator's is indeed easier to control, as well when you are using it to trace, you can click on the last path point, and it will stop from making the next on continue on in the same angle. It's much easier to use that way, and I wish they'd implement it into photoshop.

Edited by IDOL

They technically have an option for you that can do that. By holding I believe either CTRL or ALT, and left-clicking the anchor point you'd want to get out of your way, you can drag it back towards the point and if you keep it steady enough you shouldn't alter the line you made, and it allows you to adjust your next curve accordingly.

loudlovemuralob6.jpg

Getting the previous edge to blend was a bit difficult with only 25px, but oh well

Balls, didn't quite match up with previous edge, I must've nudged it over a bit by accident.

Edited by TheModernWay