I'm Going To See Scroobius Pip Again Tonight.

K

Tis the time of the month for me to pimp Scroobius Pip again.

He is awesome, if you've not yet listened to him, why not?

Check him out on YouTube in the following videos...

Anyway, the gig tonight is at the Koko in Camden, tickets are £12.50 and I think there's a few left, so if anyone from EWB is in London this evening and is looking for something to do, come along. It's going to rock. I'll even buy you an overpriced beer.

I wub scroobius pip. I have my scroobius pip hat on.

Oh, and I also found out that Scroobius' first album of poetry is now out of print and somewhat sought after, which makes my copy valuable. I rule.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, yeah. It's Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip. Support is Producers with Computers and someone else. Should be great.

The new single I think is 'Look for the Woman'.

I've not heard the studio version yet, but I've heard it live. Great track. It's different from the other stuff because he actually sings on it.

Album comes out in about a month. Literally can't wait. I've had the live EP on repeat all morning.

I shall have to steal their music and pay for it at a later date.

KIDDING.

side note, I actually went to buy the Underoath CD I was on about Friday, but could not find the special edition, so I shall wait till I have money in my account (rather than fruit machine winnings in my wallet), and get it online. Happy now?

"Letter From God To Man" was one of my favourite tracks of last year. Brilliant tune.

They're up here next month I believe, I might snag a ticket. I know a couple of people who would probably be interested in going.

The Norwegians were the ones that owned bits of Scotland for ages. The Danes were the ones that owned most of England for ages ¬_¬

Anyway, back on topic.. I never realised that Scroobius Pip was "the guy that did that "just a band" song". That was actually pretty awesome when I first heard it. Still is.

Also, I can see why people thought you were him :P

Edit: Letter From God To Man is the best thing ever.

Edited by Farmer Reil

Fucking awesome show. full review when I'm sober (Note: review will probably say "Scroobius pip makes your favourite musical act look gay)

So, who is going to see him later on the tour, and, if the show is on a weekend, can I sleep on your couch? I'll buy you and your friends beer.

Need to pass out now. Night.