I'm Going To See Scroobius Pip Again Tonight.

K

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have decided we shall see Scroobius Pip in Birmingham, and it shall be wonderful. I'll just politely ask that I can finish a couple hours early (my times aren't written in stone yet...or at all actually, I'm not on the rotas for the moment). But do you really want to spend god knows how much for train fare to Brum?

Oh my fucking God, last night was amazing. Scroobius and Dan were both on excellent form. The support acts - Producers With Computers and Gideon Conn were also immense. Scroob brought PWC back on stage near the end to do one of their tracks over the 'Thou Shalt Always Kill' beat and it was incredible! K is right, Scroobius Pip DOES make your favourite musical act look gay.

The Scroobius Pip hats are made by a company called Red Shift Rebels.

Instead of advertising in the traditional manner, Red Shift Rebels puts on music shows and sponsors musical acts, and at the shows they have a stand selling their hats.

If you go to their website you can buy a series one hat, it's not branded like the one you saw at the show (I'm guessing he had the black and gold one on? I want that one too :( ) but they're awesome anyway and you should get one.

http://www.redshiftrebels.com/redshift-caps.asp

(There's a couple of Scroobius tracks to download here as well)

Pip wore them a lot before he got the branded ones.

redshift%20first%20pics%20002.jpg

And this cool guy wears them as well...

post-50-1209024347_thumb.jpg

>_<

You could try emailing them and asking if they have any branded ones knocking about. They're all nice blokes, they should be happy to help.

I picked up the brown branded one the other day at the show, gonna try and get the black one next time. If you have no luck on the website, I'll try and pick you one up in birmingham when I go?

Edit: I need a life.

If you could pick up one in Birmingham that'd be awesome and I'd transfer you the money through PayPal. Cap I wanted was white and it had "PIP" written in an arch over a central circle and it rocked. But it was £15 and I didn't have that much available to take out of my bank (Yes I'm very, very poor!). If that one's not there though any cap would be awesome. If I transferred £30 could you pick me up a Gideon Conn hat as well?