The three games you're most looking forward to...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirrors Edge looks very uninteresting. It might pull me in the coming months but right now is very meh.

1) Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

2) Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

3. Sid Meiers Civilisation Revolution

Honourable mention to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2.

Apparently Civilization Revolution is also on the PS3...but I'm still ordering it on the 360. :shifty:

Since I'll pre-order that (and Crisis Core) at some point today, I don't suppose anyone happens to know of any valid discount/voucher codes for GAME.co.uk do they?

Edited by Gul Stokeriño

:crying:

This makes me a sad panda. The only title I'm mildly excited about is Fable 2. I might pick up Civ Revolution for my DS, but I can't imagine it being a great deal of fun to play handheld. Side thing, but man, I want Civ to include some different nations. Wallachia! Transylvania! The Dutch! Portugal!

Is StarCraft II due out this year? I'm mildly excited about it.

TotLK for WoW is something I'll buy, but I'm probably the only player not excited about it. I'm just a bit disillusioned with the fact that these expansions just seem to tack onto the end of the game, rather than broadening or changing the world in a meaningful way.

1. Metal Gear Solid 4

- Well, it does look like the BEST GAME EVER, and judging by the online beta, it is...plus, only 8 days to wait between release and the end of the exams, unlike some games (GTA IV, I'm looking at you). It's kinda like Harry Potter 7 really...I wanna play it, but I also don't want it to end.

2. Super Smash Bros.

- Again, no playing 'till post GCSEs, but will be fun for multiplayer with friends in the Summer, and I suppose I can show some people that the world doesn't consist of totally serious games one after the other.

3. Hitman Sequel

- I've played through Blood Money twice, and I cannot get enough of it...there are very few complaints I can have against it, so I am really looking forward to this.

Welcome Home on drums is kinda boring. Just putting it out there.

Just drums in fucking gneral then, gawd. :angry:

Yeah it kinda is one of the more boring songs in the game. And to add to that, get ready for every time you join a band online to have someone pick that (and Enter Sandman as well) every single time. You'll get bored of it very quickly.

1. Gears Of War 2.

I never really got a chance to play the first one but what I have seen and read about the first one the second one should be great as well.

2. GTA IV.

Like many others I have yet to have bought the game but when I played it at my mates house today it is a mint game so I am going to get this.

3. Saints Row 2.

Another sequel game. I never got a chance to play the first saints row game so I am looking forward to getting this.

TNA Impact, Fifa 2009 and Smackdown vs Raw 2009 are also games I want to get.

There's probably some Marvel game in development somewhere I'll want.

There's a sequel to Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, but it was only announced in February. No real new details on it since then, I think.

Ranked....

1. Mercenaries 2

2. Spore

3. Fable 2

I wasn't excited about Fable 2 until I started reading some of the previews. Same with Spore. Mercs 2 I've been following since nearly the beginning and it's shaping up nicely from what I've seen so far. Too bad they've delayed it at least once already.