Catwoman

ROC

I said I'd be there opening day on the first showing, but I lied....sorry.

Due to circumstances where I changed locations for money, I have to travel 40 minutes to see any real "first-run" flicks. This sucks....but oh well, I'll see this piece of shit in a couple weeks, then you'll know my total opinion on it.

Sorry to let all of you people down...;)

The worst film of the year hasn't came out yet.

I am speaking of The Crow: Wicked Prayer of course. Boreanaz can't save this shipwreck of a movie. And Edward Furlong as The Crow doesn't help things.

Edited by Tristy

I said I'd be there opening day on the first showing, but I lied....sorry.

Due to circumstances where I changed locations for money, I have to travel 40 minutes to see any real "first-run" flicks.  This sucks....but oh well, I'll see this piece of shit in a couple weeks, then you'll know my total opinion on it.

Sorry to let all of you people down...;)

Aww, Numbahs. The only hope we have now is....BEATNIK!!!!

*uses Beatnik call sign*

Roger Ebert will probably love it.

Dumb motherfucker complained about the first Spider-Man movie, saying it was too much like a comic book (DUH, FAT-ASS!!!!), but he'll probably love this, seeing as how Halle Berry looks like a half-naked S&M freak as Catwoman.

Roger Ebert will probably love it.

Dumb motherfucker complained about the first Spider-Man movie, saying it was too much like a comic book (DUH, FAT-ASS!!!!), but he'll probably love this, seeing as how Halle Berry looks like a half-naked S&M freak as Catwoman.

"Catwoman" is a movie about Halle Berry's beauty, sex appeal, figure, eyes, lips and costume design. It gets those right....The filmmakers have given great thought to photographing Berry, who looks fabulous.

That's an Ebert quote about Catwoman. btw, he gave the film * star out of four.

I don't like the way you insult lesbians...

Agreed, I don't mind lesbians at all. I feel inclinded to mention that Ms. Bellucci supposed to play a wealthy lesbian in a new Spike Lee movie. The movie itself can go up and down but it wouldn'tbe that bad to watch Bellucci...

*thinks about Bellucci as a lesbian*

*runs to masturbate*

I stand corrected on my Worst Film Of 2004:

From MTV.com:

Just call him Mor P or Master Pheus.

Master P is developing a kids' version of "The Matrix" called "The Fusion," in which he will star as a Morpheus-like character.

"I'm like the wise man," P said recently. "I'm gonna take this to another level, even though [Laurence] Fishburne is the man. I'm gonna take a little of his work, and take it to the next level."

So who will play the Neo-like character? P's son, Lil' Romeo, of course.

"That's gonna be high-tech, a lot of action and you're gonna see us get our karate on for real," P said.

"The Fusion" marks the fourth movie in the works for Master P and Romeo.

Agreed, I don't mind lesbians at all. I feel inclinded to mention that Ms. Bellucci supposed to play a wealthy lesbian in a new Spike Lee movie. The movie itself can go up and down but it wouldn'tbe that bad to watch Bellucci...

*runs to masturbate*

I hope you realize I was making a joke...I didn't read it that way...

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that Fusion movie won't be released in '04 though. If it is released in '05, it'll have to compete with You Got Served 2 as the worst movie of '05.

EDIT: And Numbahs I did get the joke. Any time that I can make a point that has absolutely nothing to do with the previous point is my specialty. :D Also, the first point in that post Numbahs was just horniness (aka, the disease every teen goes through duringpuberty).

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

From MTV.com:

Just call him Mor P or Master Pheus.

Master P is developing a kids' version of "The Matrix" called "The Fusion," in which he will star as a Morpheus-like character.

"I'm like the wise man," P said recently. "I'm gonna take this to another level, even though [Laurence] Fishburne is the man. I'm gonna take a little of his work, and take it to the next level."

So who will play the Neo-like character? P's son, Lil' Romeo, of course.

"That's gonna be high-tech, a lot of action and you're gonna see us get our karate on for real," P said.

"The Fusion" marks the fourth movie in the works for Master P and Romeo.

I think I speak for us all when I say....Oh Dear God No.

*runs to masturbate*

Play Enter the Matrix and you can see her kiss Jada Pinkett.

Play Enter the Matrix and you can see her kiss Jada Pinkett.

Sorry, I can't survive that much crap just to see her. Besides, I'm not hardly desperate enough to play some video game to just see one make out.

Short Version:My horniness doesn't extend to virtual characters.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Yeah, I think it's supposed to help with the Matrix trilogy's storylines but I've avoided it due to the bad grades it's gotten.

Yes, but chances are the make-out thingy has the real people, and not the virtual ones. I wouldn't know, since I'm still stuck on it <_<

Yes, but chances are the make-out thingy has the real people, and not the virtual ones. I wouldn't know, since I'm still stuck on it <_<

I think (keyword: think) that its the virtual people. In any case, this is getting way off-topic. I need to start an ETM topic...

Back on topic, I can think of one word that can make ALL of you forget about Catwoman being the worse movie of the year...

ANACONDAS

Need I say more?

Edited by themick