Catwoman

ROC

You know what? I'm going to go on record. No matter how atrociously bad this movie could possibly be, there's no way it could suck more than Ven Helsing.

i have no intrest in seing that movie, AT ALL, Halle Barry should have staied storm (wich she issent annymore if i am informed right ?), that was a good hero role in a good movie series.

Batman Universe will never work on evening filling movies without Tim Buron, they can kick catwoman out of gothem city 10 times it wont change that she is part of that world, and sinc there was a somewhat good mainstream movie with her cassual people know that :huh:

Guest homerjfry

In the Matrix game it was actually Jada and Monica kissing, not virtual characters.

And if Catwoman grosses more than $10 million this weekend, I will need someone to kick me in the balls. Catwoman was a shitty "superhero/villian" to begin with. Make way for the crap movies based on horrid characters to continue.

The previews just seemed horrible.  At another board I go to, we were going on a tear dissing it.  And none of us saw it.

:rolleyes: Exactly.

I still don't see what everyone's problem is with You Got Served...it's a dancing movie, if you most likely weren't going to like a dancing movie then there's no damn reason to go see it. And ifyou think you wouldn't like it, and then tear apart based solely on a commercial that YOU didn't like, doesn't completely mean the movie sucked.

Hell, I could just go outside, ask around and find at least 20 or so people that liked the movie, in about 10-15 minutes..but maybe you..or the people you hang out with, don't like that sort of thing..doesn't mean the movie completely sucked.

For anyone worrying of Catwomen climbing her way to the top spot at the Box Office, you have nothing to worry about:

Friday Estimates

Go Jason Bourne!

The worst film of the year hasn't came out yet.

I am speaking of The Crow: Wicked Prayer of course. Boreanaz can't save this shipwreck of a movie. And Edward Furlong as The Crow doesn't help things.

They've all sucked since the beginning. The Crow 2, The Crow: Stairway to Heaven, The Crow 3, Wings of the Crow; all of them. It gets old using the same storyline over and over, which is what Crow is based around. It's not a film that should've ever had a sequel.

Edited by AR

They've all sucked since the beginning. The Crow 2, The Crow: Stairway to Heaven, The Crow 3, Wings of the Crow; all of them. It gets old using the same storyline over and over, which is what Crow is based around. It's not a film that should've ever had a sequel.

I agree with AR.

The apocolypse is coming.

I hope Roc Revolt was kidding when he said "You Got Served 2". As for Catwoman, yea it looks pretty bad. Its stupid how she was always a villian, and now all of a sudden since she has her own movie, shes a heroine.

Well, considering how this is a totally different Catwoman with no relation to the comics in the slightest(I guess)...it doesn't seem that stupid.

And she's not really the villain of her own book in the comic universe... :smug:

Guest Ringmaster

OK, I actually went to see the movie, and it's not as bad as most people say it is. It's by no means good, but it's not in You Got Served territory. The acting wasn't good, the story didn't really make sense, but it wasn't so bad that I wanted to die while watching it. I'd give it a 3/10.

I hope Roc Revolt was kidding when he said "You Got Served 2". As for Catwoman, yea it looks pretty bad. Its stupid how she was always a villian, and now all of a sudden since she has her own movie, shes a heroine.

Catwoman hasn't always been a villain. She started out as one and is now more or less in the same boat as characters like Venom where she's more or less in the middle when it comes to hero/villain allignments. There have been many instances where she's been on the side of the heroes.

Well, considering how this is a totally different Catwoman with no relation to the comics in the slightest(I guess)...it doesn't seem that stupid.

And she's not really the villain of her own book in the comic universe... :smug:

in Batman Returns she was a villian. In the Batman shows she was a villian. So now, shes the heroine all of a sudden. And your point of her being a heroine in her comic book is irrelevant if the movie is unrelated to the comics :P

I hope Roc Revolt was kidding when he said "You Got Served 2".

The sad thing is, I wasn't.

'You Got Served' Sequel A Go; Omarion Says Former B2K Mates Invited To Return

CULVER CITY, California — Prepare to get served again.

Omarion and Marques Houston revealed backstage at Saturday's taping of the 2004 MTV Movie Awards that a sequel to their hit dancing drama, "You Got Served," is in the works.

Chris Stokes, who manages both singers, will again direct. He is currently discussing the script with the co-stars and plans to begin shooting in late summer.

"We're messing with the concept right now, trying to get it perfect, 'cause trying to top the first one is a big step," Houston said. "We don't want to do something that's too much like the first one, but not too far from it either. Sequels are tough."

"There's so many different directions we could go," Omarion added. "I didn't have a father [in the first film], maybe my father could come back."

Omarion said his former groupmates, who had an ugly breakup with Stokes (see "Omarion Calls B2K Breakup 'A Real Sad Situation' "), are invited to return, but he's not sure it'll happen. "Everyone's cool, but we're all doing our own things," he said.

As for his own things, Omarion is about three-quarters finished with his solo album, which will show a more mature side of the singer than fans saw with B2K. "I'm almost 20 now, I've been in the entertainment business since I was 14, so I'm growing up a bit," he said. "It's going to be very interesting, talking about everything going on in my life."

The potential first single is called "I'm Young, But I'm Ready." "It's a song dedicated to all the ladies," Omarion said.

The Underdogs (Backstreet Boys, Ruben Studdard) produced the track, and Omarion also hopes to log studio time with Snoop Dogg and the Neptunes. Houston has contributed production as well.

"He's really getting a chance to be himself," Houston said. "When you get by yourself, you talk about personal issues. People are really going to get to know him."

Omarion has also signed on to host a video dedication show for MTV called "Dedicated" and he's executive producing the debut album from his younger brother, O'Ryan. "He's like my twin," Omarion said. "But he's more of a crooner, he really sings.

"As I get older, I want to do more in the business side of it," he added. "I haven't been to college, but this type of experience is like no other."

Another album Omarion will work on is Houston's second solo effort, which is due in March via a new deal with Atlantic Records. "I'm taking my time 'cause it needs to be perfect," Houston said. "I'd love to work with Alicia Keys and Justin Timberlake. He's an amazing artist."

"You Got Served 2" won't be out until 2005, but fans can check out the original on the just-released DVD. "It's been #1 two weeks in a row," Omarion boasted.

Omarion and Houston can also be seen together in the "Fat Albert" movie, opening Christmas Day (see "Aaron Carter Joins 'Fat Albert' Cast; Costumes Unveiled").

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Yup, it's true, and I can't wait to see it. :D

But anyways..onto the topic, I have to say WOW, people are...ummm, something that's like a critic but a hell of a lot worse. I just finished watching this movie..and it wasn't bad as people say at all, and sure as hell shouldn't be classified as worst movie ever...

Sure, it was a little, well bad that they used the Catwoman name, because she wasn't 'Catwoman' aka Selina Kyle and all of that crap, but whatever it still wasn't bad at all. And contrary to what some stay it had a decent, simple story. She was killed...she wanted to find out who her killers were....not a horrible story. Really.

She was neither villian nor hero...as I said, she just wanted to find out who her killers were...really nothing was wrong with the movie, other then people wanting 'Catwoman' (Comicbook/batman returns version). :ohwell:

Doesn't a man do the stunts in Catwoman anyway? Thats what i remember reading in The Sun.

I saw on Conan that a man only did 1 stunt... can't remember which though.

I saw the coming attraction for this in the theather and I turned to my dad and said "Are they trying to kill batman now?" It just looked bad.