Mock the Week

FireDoughnut

I want to see Tom Stade on Mock The Week.

He has. He got about 2 laughs in the half hour and was the typical "guest who never gets to saying because the usual suspects have way too much material".

This series so far has been shit. Absolute dross.

Reckon two laughs was generous. In the same basket as all the women for mine.

The series hasn't be as good as some of the other ones, but has still been entertaining enough.

I want to see Tom Stade on Mock The Week.

He has. He got about 2 laughs in the half hour and was the typical "guest who never gets to saying because the usual suspects have way too much material".

This series so far has been shit. Absolute dross.

Reckon two laughs was generous. In the same basket as all the women for mine.

I wouldn't say all the women are bad. I'm perfectly happy when Lauren Laverne is on.

The 'highlights' episode made the series seem so much better so far than it actually has been. Although, I said to my brother while we watched it, they should have just mad ea 30-minute Frankie Boyle-a-thon. "I'll make it look like he fell in love with the man-spider".

This series has been good but far too formulaic and they've done strange things with the winner/loser dynamic.

Call me picky but I dont see how a game meant to be competitive can work when one round includes two people from team B taking on one from team A and the third from team B, Team A can NEVER win that round! I know it's not really competetive but I'd much rather they either kept the semblence of it present and correct or abandoned it completely.

And rotate the damn panel around in the games, and get rid of Andy Parsons, PLEASE!

This series has been good but far too formulaic and they've done strange things with the winner/loser dynamic.

Call me picky but I dont see how a game meant to be competitive can work when one round includes two people from team B taking on one from team A and the third from team B, Team A can NEVER win that round! I know it's not really competetive but I'd much rather they either kept the semblence of it present and correct or abandoned it completely.

Ya see I noticed this at first but then just thought 'well, they obviously have had enough of Hugh & Frankie being on this segment every week'. Then I also thought 'who the fuck cares? It isn't a proper 'game' show'. Like Whose Line, Clive Anderson would always award points in a sensible manner but made it clear it didn't matter, whereas Drew Carrey always just started the show with 'lol the points don't matter' *joke about something famous that doesn't matter* and then he'd award 1000 points to people in a silly fashion after skits.

In short...just LAUGH.