Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

Haha what the fuck? Fuller penalty hits the post twice and then the follow up onto the crossbar.

Pfft, Kieran Richardson's freekick hit the post, went across the goal and hit the post, then cross the line again, hit the 'keepers foot and bounced off the post and then into the 'keepers hand. <_<

Hello, we are Tottenham, we like to collect red cards and cripple our own players. Can we please just start playing in the Championship from next week?

I vote yes!

Edited by HoboObohHbob

Question: I'm thousands of miles away from England. can I manage to forget that the Premiership even exists? It wouldn't be all that hard....

And yes I know that by next season I can forget about the Premiership anyway...

:lmao:

Very few posts actually make me laugh. You did, so you can have a point.

Now you nearly have as many as Spurs... :shifty:

I put a bet on West Ham getting into Europe when we made it through by losing in the FA Cup final. The bookie laughed in my face, but I showed him!

Actually, he might've been laughing at the fact that I also put a pound on West Ham to win the Premiership ... but I couldn't help myself. 500 to 1 :(

Why didn't Pavlyuchenko start?

Cos he's utter shite.

Glad I taped that game instead of watching it live at 2AM like I usually do. Unfortunately, we've gone from one of the most entertaining teams in the league to playing boring, directionless football. We need Keane :(

Mourinho For England...

Jose Mourinho has insisted he wants to move back to England when he has finished his spell at Inter Milan.

The former Chelsea coach took charge at the Giuseppe Meazza in the summer, succeeding Roberto Mancini.

Mourinho has always insisted that he would like to return to the Premier League, but it was expected he would try his luck in Spain or even contemplate international management before looking at England again.

However, the Portuguese tactician has stated he wants to be back in England sooner rather than later.

"I'm in love with the English league and I'll definitely return one day," the former Chelsea manager told Sky Italia, following Inter's 4-0 win over Roma.

"I think that's what I want to do after Inter.

"Everyone says that I want to go to Spain, that I want to be the coach of my

national team.

"It's not true. I want to return to England after Inter."

Mourinho, though, added that just because he has outlined his future plans that does not mean he is ready to leave Inter anytime soon.

"I have a contract with Inter. I'm happy with Inter," he said.

Back as Chelsea manager in 2011? Or do you think he could manage another team?