EWB: The TV Show Women

Mr. X

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click here

Theres a bunch of nice Helen Flanagan pics on that site, they all open up to big to put on here though. You'll have to look yourselves. A few of them she looks young 'cos of the facial expressions, but most is good.

Also gotta continue the Roxanne Pallet love. Nikki Sanderson is 'wow' too, but the pics posted earlier are probaby the best around.

roxanne_pallett_01.jpg

Jennifer Anniston has always been Hawt in my opinion too (Y)

jennifer-aniston.jpg

Jennifer-Aniston-says-peopl.jpg

Click here

Theres a bunch of nice Helen Flanagan pics on that site, they all open up to big to put on here though. You'll have to look yourselves. A few of them she looks young 'cos of the facial expressions, but most is good.

You sir, are my new god!

Well, at least you would have been if you didn't go and have to spoil it with Jennifer Aniston. <_<

Edited by {Gazz}

I love Jennifer Aniston. Always. Not sure if those are my favorite photos of her. She was always that much hotter on Friends. Her outfit in TOW the Monkey Gets Away was fucking amazing. With the extremely short plaid skirt. It's sad that I know outfits by episode, but when you've seen each episode a thousand times.... Yeah. Anyways, she's pushing 40 now, so I don't expect her to look like she did back in the day, but she's still so fucking hot.

This always leads to people telling me how Jennifer Aniston is ugly. I get it, not everybody finds everybody else hot. That's the way it goes.

There are a lot of attractive people on television. Unfortunately, I watch 90% sports on television, so I don't know any of their names.

That chick who does e2 on MTV Canada and she does something on CTV too, Anna Cyzon. I love her. She's not stunning or jaw dropingly beautiful, but it's the "everyday" look I love. The type of attractive women you find at the mall or downtown or at school especially. And that's her. What Zero said, expect that works better than most celebs for me. I dunno, I have a very simple taste in women.

Google images give me very little work with, youtube has provided me with her jumping up walls and shit... Did not know 41% of MTV Canada's viewers were into that shit.

That's too much typing for this thread.

Ctrl + F "Kristen Bell" = Not found.

Oh this thread can go fuck itself. IAN! FIX THIS!

kristen-bell-9.jpg

Better?

Also, I found this...

kristen_bell.jpg

Virtual Kristen. God help Be. :pervert:

Ctrl + F "Kristen Bell" = Not found.

Oh this thread can go fuck itself. IAN! FIX THIS!

kristen-bell-9.jpg

Better?

Also, I found this...

kristen_bell.jpg

Virtual Kristen. God help Be. :pervert:

KristenBell3.jpg

Close the thread. You cannot top The Bell.