Music that pumps you up?

Guest Offbeat Bareass

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hysteria would probably do the job, haven't ever used it for getting "pumped" but it might do the job. Killing in the Name too, but now I'm just naming songs I really enjoy playing and can really get into and use a lot of energy. Same with Stockholme Syndrome. Oh and definately Insomnia - Faithless, works everytime for getting me "pumped".

Holy shit battle metal. Battle Fucking Metal. I just listened to the first four tracks I've got that qualify and want nothing more than for a zombie apocalypse so I can start delivering Shining Wizards to one and all. You want:

The Fire Burns Forever - Hammerfall

Falling To Pieces - Firewind

Turn The Page - Blind Guardian

The Storm I Ride - I.E

Rocket Science by The Pimps. This is my roll down my window, drive fast, pump my fist in the air song.

But I'll also put in Wig in a Box from the Hedwig and the Angry Inch sound track. This helps me get my queen on.

Edited by Synjynpsychobitch