UEFA Champions League 08/09

Ronaldo reminds me of 'that kid' at school. The one who was amazing at football, but because he was so good, would never accept any single little slight to his good name, such as a free kick going against him or someone other than him being the centre of attention on the team. Ronaldo has pretty much eliminated the senseless diving now, which is good, but he's still got a way to go on the "OMGWTFBBQ~~!" reactions whenever he doesn't get his own way.

Ronaldo is pretty much the best player in the world, but he STILL manages to have an opinion of himself that's higher than that.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a tournament that FIFA really wants to turn into something major, they gave the same amount of "hype" to AC Milan when they won it the season before, Milan even wore the badge on their shirts during the league. United are only going to wear it for European nights

Ronaldo reminds me of 'that kid' at school. The one who was amazing at football, but because he was so good, would never accept any single little slight to his good name, such as a free kick going against him or someone other than him being the centre of attention on the team. Ronaldo has pretty much eliminated the senseless diving now, which is good, but he's still got a way to go on the "OMGWTFBBQ~~!" reactions whenever he doesn't get his own way.

Ronaldo is pretty much the best player in the world, but he STILL manages to have an opinion of himself that's higher than that.

Your school must have been different to mine, because the kids who had the high opinions of themselves weren't actually that good. They refused to hear otherwise, but because their dad stayed after football practice and brought his own bag of balls for his son to practice shots and freekicks - he must be better.

Messi begs to differ :shifty:

He can differ all he wants :P

Very happy with that result. Easily the better team in both games. Now I'm interested to see what the draw holds and I'm really hoping its not barca. Porto would be a lovely draw.

Arsenal going into ET. Hoping they win it.

John O Shit more like. How he missed that complete sitter I'll never know.

Because he's a defender?

So? He's actually a fucking attacking player in a way as well and even the worst in front of goal (Gary Neville) would of fucking scored that one.

Fuck.