Batman: Arkham Asylum Video Game

Reddaye

RIDDLE ME THIS

It’s not been confirmed by Eidos, but we have a sneaking suspicion that the Riddler will make an appearance if you complete the challenges he pitches to you. Early on in the game the Riddler hacks into Batman’s communications channel with a riddle. While the first one must be solved to progress the story, it unlocks riddles in almost every area of the game. To then solve them you need to use the Detective Mode to scan the element that answers the riddle. There are also Riddler Trophies scattered around Arkham Asylum.

Demo stations have been spotted at Gamestop and Best Buy. The demo consists of one of the challenge rooms (the fighting one) demoed at GDC.

Oh yeah, this game looks pretty good. Probably pick it up. Collectors edition, you say? Well, behind the scenes DVDs are pretty cool, I guess. Oh, a kayfabe notebook about the Asylum? Thats swee-wait, whats that?

arkham-collectors-hi.jpg

MOTHERFUCKING BATARANG. I can't decide if that's overtly nerdy or just awesome enough.

That's pretty much his look, just with one tube, no?

I am kind of interested in whether it's "I'm super strong but a fucking genius" Bane or "I'm a mindless muscle" Bane.

Edited by Hajjhowe

I am kind of interested in whether it's "I'm super strong but a fucking genius" Bane or "I'm a mindless muscle" Bane.

The site with the reveal said one of his attributes was "master strategist," so it seems like we'll be getting the intelligent Bane. Thank Christ.

Also, the look is a bit overkill. The tubes don't bother me as much as that huge thing on his back...looks weird. Guess I shouldn't be surprised though, considering Wildstorm are doing character designs. We'll have pouches and paraphernalia a plenty.

That's pretty much his look, just with one tube, no?

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/batmanar...e-vignette?hd=0

From what I can gather, it seems like Bane's being controlled/driven insane by The Joker.