blink-182

Benji

Right, it appears most people including me are creaming over the reunion but I'm kinda worried that the album is going to generate so much hype and then be something similar to the self-titled and will be a major let down for most :(

That's what I'm worried about. With them being my favorite band I'm scared that we're facing another Limp Bizkit situation.

Also, Dragsy, I love you so nothing personal:

blink182takeoffyourpantum6.th.png

It leads into the first circle.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, it appears most people including me are creaming over the reunion but I'm kinda worried that the album is going to generate so much hype and then be something similar to the self-titled and will be a major let down for most :(

That's what I'm worried about. With them being my favorite band I'm scared that we're facing another Limp Bizkit situation.

He said AFTER the numbers.

He said AFTER the numbers.

I love Blink 182, they are my favorite band.

Edited by Gene Kiniski

Can you blame Maxx? We already went over that Dragsy meant after the numbers before you chimed in like 20 posts later. -_-

However, I had made a comment in reference to the hyphen in the middle directly towards Dragsy, which he replied directly to me about. Think of it as a side convo.

Either way, if you guys are going to tool up a Blink 182 topic then you suck. :P

Edited by Gene Kiniski

Can't we all just be happy that they're back together instead of arguing where the hyphen should or shouldn't be? (after blink before 182. It looks stupid otherwise.)

I never use the hyphen when typing about them, purely because it looks a bit silly to me, just like I always called +44, "Plus 44" and use A&A instead of AVA. I refuse to use 'names' that look silly...okay not strictly true as I like the name iLiKETRAiNS. :shifty: Bah, I'm stuck in my habits.

Also;

http://supjustin.com/post/77288842/mark-ho...-the-stars-fall

New Mark Hoppus song, not Blink related, but whatever.

Piss off. Not my fault you've got to be anal about a fucking logo we finished talking about pages ago. Talk about tooling up a thread. And don't cheap shot -A-. I mean gee, anyone reading this page would have such a hard time seeing that you were on the same page with Dragsy, what with ALL the posts you two made in response to each other. Its funny, no one else who's mentioned this seems to notice you and Dragsy being on the same page. Why Dan corrected you as well, gonna freak out on him too?

And really, all the topics you've been in I've been being a twat? Yes, my behavior is just horrible in the A-Rod thread, this thread and the Warped Tour thread. Or do you mean all the donators threads that you can't see? :rolleyes:

I mean seriously, I'm fine with being called annoying but when its from someone who can't even see 90% of the posts I've made in the last week, its a bit ridiculous.

Edited by Montana Maxx

Dude, you fucking freaked out over an off handed comment I made that stemmed from what seemed to be you misunderstanding a situation that had been explained at length. I wasn't even the only one who saw it that way either, and you're telling me you don't lose your cool often? Right.

And by the way, you're still wrong, Drasy was talking about a hyphen AFTER the 182, not the Blink. So I have no idea when you two arrived on the same page, considering he never replied to your comment, which was wrong anyways.

Pete wrote it as -Blink 182-, Dragsy called him remedial, said the only time he ever saw it like that was on Enema. You told him it was written like that on Take Off Your Pants and Jacket, which it isn't, as Dragsy posted the cover proving his point and stating pretty clearly he was referring to hyphens AFTER the number. You then told him he was wrong by pointing out a hyphen that occured BEFORE the number. I then reminded you he was referring to hyphens AFTER the number and you freaked out. But apparently you two are on the same page, so what do I know. I understand you post to Clawson explaining why you pointed out the hyphen. That still doesn't change the fact that it wasn't where Dragsy was referring to, hence why I pointed it out in the first place. Never was he questioning placing a hyphen between Blink and 182, so I still have no idea why the fuck you went on and pointed it out to him.

Edited by Montana Maxx