blink-182

Benji

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Blink, but I wouldn't be too fussed about them getting back together (the only reason I'd like it is so I could see them), they've had their time and they've moved on - in Mark and Travis' case to equal/better things, in Tom's case to a self-indulgent pile of shite.

• 3 months later...

Makes me angry that the Jonas Brothers probably don't know who they are and are calling them douchebags for making fun of them. One day, I will punch the Jonas Brothers in the face and then hug Blink. :wub:

Cause its all evil major label produced music. For anything popular is horrible and they bands behind it are only in it for the money! The real musicians are unsigned! DIY 4 LIFE!

Edited by Montana Maxx

FACT: The members of Blink 182 are actually brothers and have been performing together since they were 7. They only got popular in the late 90's though, when their record label made them switch to playing Pop Punk.