Trying to remember a film

probablyoliver

Okay, I know I'm not going batshit insane here, as I remember this film being one of my favourites as a litt'lun, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, and all my friends are completely drawing a blank from my horrendously brief and somewhat naff description.

All I remember is it was about the little blond boy who went into a library and opened this book, and all the colour came out of the book and it was like a rainbow flood with loads of waves and stuff and then the rest of the film was in cartoon, and I think he was wearing a cape too...

...Yeah...

I feel like hijacking this thread to ask a question that will proberly never get answered.

About 9 years ago i saw a film on Channel 5, late night, and the only scene I can remember is a group of teenagers (the main characters I believe) beating a kid up then hitting him with a skateboard in the face.

Tell me the film, I will make love to you're face*.

*Facelove does not apply on days ending in 'Y'.

Edited by regia

I feel like hijacking this thread to ask a question that will proberly never get answered.

About 9 years ago i saw a film on Channel 5, late night, and the only scene I can remember is a group of teenagers (the main characters I believe) beating a kid up then hitting him with a skateboard in the face.

I seem to recall seeing a scene similar to that myself, I think it was in Kids.

I am also hijacking. What's the film with an American Footballer running the ball and then he shoots an opposing player or an opposing player shoots him. They then say 'Life's a bitch' or something similar. I think the next scene after that is some kids surrounding a car with some guy in it and then he wakes up and scares them off.

Reading stuff like this makes me wonder what in the hell people were thinking when they released these films. It's ALMOST as bad and trying to explain Southland Tales.

With that said, I too would like to know what the previous two hijacks (movies, of course) were as I would like to watch both to see what they are about.

I seem to recall seeing a scene similar to that myself, I think it was in Kids.

I am also hijacking. What's the film with an American Footballer running the ball and then he shoots an opposing player or an opposing player shoots him. They then say 'Life's a bitch' or something similar. I think the next scene after that is some kids surrounding a car with some guy in it and then he wakes up and scares them off.

I do believe the movie you are referencing is The Last Boyscout. He is running the ball and the game I believe is at night during heavy rain or something like that. A guy on the opposing team pulls a gun out of his pants and shoots him. I seen it once as a kid and that's the ONLY scene I can remember.

Edited by JairusCain

You know what, I had that little mixed up. The opening scene, he is running the ball and stops, pulls out a gun and shoots the opposing players before dropping to his knees... says "aint life a bitch" and then shoots himself.

starts around 3:40

Edited by JairusCain