Watch the Scroobius Pip Gig Adgray and I Went To.

K

Just seen you an ADG as I searched for Thou Shalt Always Kill.

Who was the guy with the longish blonde hair at the front doing over theatrical arm gestures whenever Pip named the bands? He seems like a right tosser.

Edited by IAceI

Fuck knows. Fortunately the camera doesn't focus on the front row for very long, or you would have seen the girl I pulled.

She was definitely over eighteen.

I hope.

Can anyone rip that video to an AVI for me? I'm struggling. Vista has done something to the way sound works and I'm having trouble pulling it down. Will buy whoever does it something nice. xx

And if someone could also rip it to mp4 to whack on the old iPod I would be forever grateful as well.

And yes, she was over eighteen.

By like a day.

But having checked we don't see the girl, just you leaning over occasionally for the pulling while her mad lesbian friend bounces about like a mad person.

And if someone could also rip it to mp4 to whack on the old iPod I would be forever grateful as well.

And yes, she was over eighteen.

By like a day.

But having checked we don't see the girl, just you leaning over occasionally for the pulling while her mad lesbian friend bounces about like a mad person.

MSN convo with friend.

Friend says (20:48):

Who were u talking to at the end of the video? The girl?

Keith says (20:52):

Uh, no-one >_>

39.46 is the exact point you can see the girl realise how much Keith looks like Pip, weighs up the chances of being Pip's legitimate groupie versus Keith's pretend groupie and locks on the tractor beam :)

Holy fucking shit, did she DRAG me to the barrier?

ANDREW, I BLAME YOU FOR THIS

I REFUSE ANY BLAME FOR YOUR ACTIONS!

But yes, after about three failed attempts at luring you in you eventually succumbed. For shame Keith, for shame. It wouldn't be so bad if she hadn't been calling you Dan Le Sac before the gig! Unless she was calling me Dan Le Sac. Either way, it was hella funny.