Official La Liga Thread

Baddar

Just need to vent a moment.

Commentators in the Athletico Madrid and Real Betis match are saying how "Mark Gonzalez wasn't fouled in the box, and he went down under his own doing." Ignoring the fact that the Betis players were actually appealing for the handball from Ujfalusi which we saw in slow motion replay about 5 times, but the moronic commentators seemed oblivious to this.

Oh and Athletico Madrid's defence is actually really comical to watch. At times it's worse than Spurs form last year.

Just needed to vent that, I hate stupid commentators.

Not La Liga.. but Spanish football either way.

Athletic Bilbao just went 1-0 up against Barcelona in the Spanish Cup Final after like 5 minutes.

Sorry to correct ya there, Dani Alves only scored the last.

The third (and one of the best goals I've seen in a long time) was Bojan.

Barca have won La Liga. Real Madrid needed to win against Villareal, went 1-0 but pulled it back to 1-1. Villareal took the lead again but Real equalised in the 88th minute with a goal that was miles offside. Looked like it's heading for a draw but Casillas spilled from a corner and Villareal have made it 3-2. About 30 seconds left.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest omg Ringmaster lol

It's already starting!

Perez Unhappy With Coach

Manuel Pellegrini has reportedly come under fire from the Real Madrid president, Florentino Perez, in the wake of los Merengues' first loss of the season, to Sevilla. The chief is said to be unhappy with the Chilean tactician's decision to rotate the club's stars.

Not to mention:

Benzema Row Escalates

According to reports, Karim Benzema has declared his unhappiness over his current role at Real Madrid. The Frenchman believes that he and Raul are incompatible up front together and he is also upset at being withdrawn during matches.

Nice to see he's maturing into a nice guy. That and taking on Raul isn't gonna go too well for his life at Madrid.

To be fair, Raul stopped being a good player a few years ago and that was one of the reasons that he was dropped from the Spain squad (that and the other being 'racism' ¬_¬)

I understand why he's an absolute legend, but players that age shouldn't be starting for a club like Real Madrid, and if Madrid were smart they could have attempted to let him leave on loan during all the buzz with new signings

Naturally the didn't and now have to juggle playing someone past his prime with one of the brightest prospects in France since Ribery.

Guest omg Ringmaster lol

Oh, Raul's been mediocre for years and that's putting it mildly, but if we've learned anything from Morientes, Fat Ronaldo, Solari and countless others, it's "diss Raul, get fucked" and I don't think some teenager's gonna be the exception to the rule. So I guess we can expect Benzema to get a taste of the bench for a while, in all likelihood.

To be fair, Raul stopped being a good player a few years ago and that was one of the reasons that he was dropped from the Spain squad (that and the other being 'racism' ¬_¬)

I understand why he's an absolute legend, but players that age shouldn't be starting for a club like Real Madrid, and if Madrid were smart they could have attempted to let him leave on loan during all the buzz with new signings

Naturally the didn't and now have to juggle playing someone past his prime with one of the brightest prospects in France since Ribery.

The fans would have went mental if they got rid of Raul even if they'd signed Ribery, Rooney and Lampard.