FIFA 09

alldaws1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, there's one thing that really annoys me about the Be a Pro season, which is when you're in an attacking position, then they get the ball, and the game expects you to run down half the pitch in 3 seconds or else it knocks marks off you for being in a bad position.

Hah I just defeated 3 Man Utd players in a row. First with Real Madrid, the guy/girl dominated the match but I got a lucky goal for a lead. Then he scored from the kickoff somehow and it went into overtime where Van Nistelrooy headed me to a win.

Second match was with AC Milan which was the best game out of the three. I won 3-2 after a beautiful free kick from Pirlo in the added time secured the win for me.

Last match, me as Liverpool squashed them 4-0 in a one sided match.

I gave up on picking lower league teams when they choose Man U or something. It frustrates me too much. If I set my team to Brentford and the other guy got Man U and doesn't change it, then I will.

Edited by Animal

Heh I see you're hunkering for a an ass whooping again huh :P

I think I'll be online later tonight, around 10 (GMT) but I might just be playing Fable but if you're online I'll fire up FIFA again

Right, I've set up a league for any of us 360 owning fifa fans. Its called EWB abbriviated to EWB and the password is password. Original, I know. So if anyone other than Dan and Animal want to join, go nuts.

Also, can someone create an EWB team? I cant because I created one when I first got it and don't know how to delete it.

Has anyone had their player get transferred in BAP yet then? Do you ever get subbed off? Say if you're having a really awful game.

Two player offline Be A Pro is the most awkward shit ever.

Two player can be pretty awesome, except I think the player rating system is different to the single player one, in that it's harder to get a higher score (think they use the rating system for the CPU players).

Hmmm, there's one thing that really annoys me about the Be a Pro season, which is when you're in an attacking position, then they get the ball, and the game expects you to run down half the pitch in 3 seconds or else it knocks marks off you for being in a bad position.

Yeah, especially sucks for a midfielder. Ooh, my team mate tackled the opposition, we have to immediately be 20 metres further up field!

Just had the most infuriating online game ever! Had all the posession, all the offence and was beaten with a counter attack goal. Grr. It's more like playing against Bolton than Man Utd half the time.

I have an appalling record as of late, lost 3 of my last 4 manager mode games 1-0. Then online I've dominated games but lost goals on the counter attack.

Just had the most infuriating online game ever! Had all the posession, all the offence and was beaten with a counter attack goal. Grr. It's more like playing against Bolton than Man Utd half the time.

I have an appalling record as of late, lost 3 of my last 4 manager mode games 1-0. Then online I've dominated games but lost goals on the counter attack.

Because too often, it is Man Utd you face. :shifty:

I find myself exiting games before they start about 12 times in a row before I get a game going, just because bints are so intent on going United all the time.

EDIT: And sorry. I've only just read your PM after turning FIFA off. We'll play tonight if you're on.

Edited by Baddar D

I've exited an online game mid-match for the first time just now, cause the other dude made 3 substitutions in the first minute, taking off Drogba, Dossena, and Alex for Createdplayer1, 2 and 3. Who all turned out to be 7ft tall lightning bolts with Ronaldinho's touch. Wtf is that all about? I didn't realise you could use created players online, that's lame.